TJ posts in regards to being able to make 125.

TJ isn't a draw, hasn't defended the belt and would've lost to Cody had the first round been a few secs longer..

This is the most retarded argument ever. TJ has previously defended the belt multiple times.

And your other argument about the round ending is even dumber. TJ knew there was 10 seconds left and made a conscious decision to step and take a risk, KNOWING THAT THE ROUND WAS ENDING.

But that's not even the point. Rounds go for 5 mins. Not 5 mins and a few seconds. He knocked Cody out in the second round. That's all that counts.

Cejudo has missed weight with less to go. I highly doubt TJ can make it.

Yeah whoever loses this fight will be branded overrated immediately.
Sherdog way I guess.
100%. I want TJ to win but if he beats MM, it doesn't change the fact that DJ is a fantastic fighter. Either one losing to the other is no shame. They're both great fighters, regardless of who wins.

Same thing with Tony/Khabib. Someone will become overrated after their fight, although I think they're the 2 best LWs in the UFC.

This is very courageous of tj to kill himself to have a size advantage over a smaller man

DC and Stipe both made less then a million contracted, in their last fights.. so "shit load of money"? TJ isn't a draw, hasn't defended the belt and would've lost to Cody had the first round been a few secs longer.. And most actual mma fans and fighters realize that, so it's not a big deal to see TJ fight MM at 125 right now without defending. It would've been bigger had DJ went up to 135 or had TJ fought Max/Edgar winner.. or rematch vs Cody or Cruz. But regardless, the fight will be entertaining and DJ will be #andstill
Maybe "shit load" is an exaggeration. But they should get paid more than they ever have. Al Iquanta just quadrupled his base pay. Fighters need to know there worth, and TJ/DJ have the most bargaining power than they ever will have in there career.

Maybe "shit load" is an exaggeration. But they should get paid more than they ever have. Al Iquanta just quadrupled his base pay. Fighters need to know there worth, and TJ/DJ have the most bargaining power than they ever will have in there career.
Ok, I can agree on pretty much everything you just said. You hit the key right there.. FIGHTERS NEED TO KNOW THEIR WORTH. In all aspects, not just entertainment value, and marketing value.. but also their financial value, is a huge thing that is missing in MMA.

That dude is sick / skinny... Mighty Mouse might put a beating on him. One slam to submission should do it.

This is the most retarded argument ever. TJ has previously defended the belt multiple times.

And your other argument about the round ending is even dumber. TJ knew there was 10 seconds left and made a conscious decision to step and take a risk, KNOWING THAT THE ROUND WAS ENDING.

But that's not even the point. Rounds go for 5 mins. Not 5 mins and a few seconds. He knocked Cody out in the second round. That's all that counts.
Since beating Cody, when has TJ defended multiple times this title reign? Beating Soto in his past title reign, a past his prime Barao, and losing to Cruz is something to compare to DJ, Max, Tony, Woodley, Whittaker, DC or Stipe? What is the case of a helmet wearing, short yellow bus rider, is the reality that he or she thinks he can speak for TJ, a stranger to you. Odd in itself that you are TRYING to tell me what was going on in another man's mind.. a man you don't know at all. That's pretty special kid status there bud. Oh, a TKO and a KO, are vastly dif.. you claim KO, yet it was a TKO. Like I said before on this site, facts are reality, while opinion tends to be biased untruth. Next..

Dillashaw will be Mighty Mouse's toughest test. Hope it is on the July card where Stipe vs. DC will headline. If MM beats TJ- he will be truly the GOAT.

Since beating Cody, when has TJ defended multiple times this title reign? Beating Soto in his past title reign, a past his prime Barao, and losing to Cruz is something to compare to DJ, Max, Tony, Woodley, Whittaker, DC or Stipe? What is the case of a helmet wearing, short yellow bus rider, is the reality that he or she thinks he can speak for TJ, a stranger to you. Odd in itself that you are TRYING to tell me what was going on in another man's mind.. a man you don't know at all. That's pretty special kid status there bud. Oh, a TKO and a KO, are vastly dif.. you claim KO, yet it was a TKO. Like I said before on this site, facts are reality, while opinion tends to be biased untruth. Next..
He said it himself in an interview on the MMA Hour you dumb fuck.

Next time before you come back to me, go do your homework before spewing out your uneducated bile.

And I said "he knocked Cody out in the second round". When someone asks you how a fight finished do you say "It was a great fight, TJ technically knocked Cody out in the second round".

You're reaching dude and it's both sad and funny at the same time.

I watched Mighty Mouse be competitive at bantamweight against prime Dominick Cruz.
Why the fuck would he be worried about a drained Dillashaw.

He said it himself in an interview on the MMA Hour you dumb fuck.

Next time before you come back to me, go do your homework before spewing out your uneducated bile.
He said it to a media source after the fight? Liars tell lies after the fact too. Criminals tell the judge a dif story after the crime too. Again, talking for the next, is very odd of you triggered child.

And I said "he knocked Cody out in the second round". When someone asks you how a fight finished do you say "It was a great fight, TJ technically knocked Cody out in the second round".

You're reaching dude and it's both sad and funny at the same time.
Being I teach, have fought professionally, have cornered fights in the UFC, etc etc.. and my cousin still is a pro boxer in Karim Mayfield, yes.. I am very technical in my explanations there kiddo. It's you casuals that try to make things up like it's ok. Fact is, a TKO and KO are vastly dif.. Again, facts and opinion are two very dif things. Do your homework next time millennial, as you appear to be the "dumb fuck" casual. Reaching is the one TRYING to make excuse for being wrong.. sad and not funny at all, it's really lame to us adults. Next..

Says he can make it without a question, with a picture showing a morning weight of 145.2 without a fight booked.

If that's really his weight, that's entirely in the ballpark of most Flyweights.

Edit: There's a wee bit of confusion in this thread of the first pic. The first pic is of him before the Cody fight after weighing in at 135 pounds, not him at 145 or 125.

The second is a recent pic of him standing on a scale in the morning at 145 without a fight booked.

Meh.
Prove it by making at fight time.

A stupid fight, may I add. TJ just got the belt. He should be defending it, not moving out of his division before his first title defense.

If anything, this should be DJ moving up as DJ did cleanup his whole division.

Meh.
Prove it by making at fight time.

A stupid fight, may I add. TJ just got the belt. He should be defending it, not moving out of his division before his first title defense.

If anything, this should be DJ moving up as DJ did cleanup his whole division.
+1

Lol @ all these people not knowing how BF% works

Being I teach, have fought professionally, have cornered fights in the UFC, etc etc.. and my cousin still is a pro boxer in Karim Mayfield, yes.. I am very technical in my explanations there kiddo. It's you casuals that try to make things up like it's ok. Fact is, a TKO and KO are vastly dif.. Again, facts and opinion are two very dif things. Do your homework next time millennial, as you appear to be the "dumb fuck" casual. Reaching is the one TRYING to make excuse for being wrong.. sad and not funny at all, it's really lame to us adults. Next..
And self-entitled try-hard gym rat losers like yourself are the worst kind of Sherdogger. No one gives a fuck about the imaginery UFC fights you've cornered. Hanging around gyms and leaching onto fighters doesn't give your opinions any more weight than anyone else's.

And looking at your cousins record he's 2-4 in his last 6. His nickname is "hard hitta" yet he hasn't finished anyone since 2013. I hope that's not who you're referring to with your "teaching". I think hard hitta needs a change.

Back