TJ posts in regards to being able to make 125.

That scale says he's 560lbs.

Seems like he might need a new nutritionist.
That's a scale for cutting height. He's currently at 5'6" he needs to get down to around 5'3" if he wants to make 125, but that shouldn't be too hard

I couldn't make 125 if I lost both legs

Id like to see MM and tyrone and every other entitled crybaby gets their ass beat and their titles taken away.

im sick of the crybaby champs. let's make mma great again.
You mean the Champions who stay active and defend their belt(s) ?.
Sherdog is so strange with who they hate.

I hope he makes weight.

That said, cutting so much could really take a step or two from his game, and Mighty Mouse is not the guy you want to fight when you're not at 100%, because you know he will be. I think he'll already have a speed advantage, so if TJ is impeded by the weight cut, MM will really have an advantage and that will cause all kinds of problems for TJ.

Still a tough fight for both of them, though.

This is what people are not taking into account. MM is used to fighting at that weight. TJ is not. Could be the x factor.

Id like to see MM and tyrone and every other entitled crybaby gets their ass beat and their titles taken away.

im sick of the crybaby champs. let's make mma great again.
How is mighty mouse entitled? Tyron I can sorta see but he's only trying to do what everyone else is - get a money fight

Dudes gonna look like shit at 125. I think he's gonna catch an asswhooping from MM.

Says he can make it without a question, with a picture showing a morning weight of 145.2 without a fight booked.

If that's really his weight, that's entirely in the ballpark of most Flyweights.

He looks half death...

If that's him at 145, I have no idea how he does it.

If he weighs 145 lbs at walking weight it won't be an issue.

I mean you no disrespect but that is an absurd statement.

TJ keeps his body fat very low and never gets out of shape. This is good discipline, but we can use our eyeballs and common sense to see he's on the scale at 135lbs sucked completely bone dry with NO bodyfat.

Exactly where is he going to cut this weight from?

The only thing left to cut on him is muscle.

Mighty Mouse is going to win or give a good fight.

The fight is at 125. TJ is moving down.

Fucking idiot.

Thats my point moron.

MM is acting like he's being asked to move up in weight to fight TJ. When in fact he's just being asked to fight the best opponent at his own weightclass.

Stop drinking stupid, and maybe you wont be so stupid.

Can’t wait till DJ shuts up this clown.

Thats my point moron.

MM is acting like he's being asked to move up in weight to fight TJ. When in fact he's just being asked to fight the best opponent at his own weightclass.

Stop drinking stupid, and maybe you wont be so stupid.
Don't get angry at me because you didn't know what weight class the fight is happening at.

And especially don't be mad at DJ for wanting to be paid.

Fucking idiot.

Back