TJ getting schooled badly by lomachenko

it would be different ball game with small gloves. not saying tj would beat him but it would look much different

Your post proves you're an idiot, if you can name one mma fighter who wouldn't get schooled by Lomachenko I'll retract my statement.

I've never seen so many people defend TJ. This hits right in the feelz man

So just because TJ didn't do very well in sparring Lomachenko, you think Garbrandt will win? Garbrandt would also look horrible vs Lomachenko; as would all of the "good/great" boxers in mma.

This was bad. Loma wasnt even trying too. Imagine how bad it would be if he actually went 100%

Cody is gonna eat him alive as well.

so from this, a video in which he was sparring with a really good top level boxer, you think he's gonna get eaten alive by Cody? If anything, this video does the exact opposite.

TJ is going to win this fight.

Did better than conor against whatshisface.

it would be different ball game with small gloves. not saying tj would beat him but it would look much different

Yeah man, wearing gloves with less padding around the wrist area totally makes up for the astronomical gap in understanding of distance, timing, footwork and speed.

What?! TJ looked decent sparring a guy who makes great boxers look like amateurs. Try again buddy.

Cody knocked TJ out in sparring.

Cody > Lomachenko

This was bad. Loma wasnt even trying too. Imagine how bad it would be if he actually went 100%

P4P #4 in the world....Ignorance is bliss! Thanks for showing me the truth lol

If I'm a fighter and wanting to become a better boxer of course I would want to spar and train with someone like Lomachenko and I would fully expect to get lit up. I would want to see where a world class talent can get his shots in on me, and it would allow me to see where my skill set is at and what I'd have to do to improve is this not how someone gets better at something?. I don't think losing a few rounds in a sparring session is a bad thing for anyone in terms of practicing and getting better and overall experience. This is probably one of the most intelligent things TJ Dillashaw could do going into a fight against Garbrandt.

<{clintugh}><JerryWWF><{vega}>

The Shertardness is strong with this one.. Full retard, you should never go..

Your post proves you're an idiot, if you can name one mma fighter who wouldn't get schooled by Lomachenko I'll retract my statement.
I never said they wouldnt get schooled . I just wanted to share TJ getting schooled.

When the season started we thought the Thunder and the Rockets had comparable talent. Don't bring me that mess.
Your post should read
"Hard to win when you shoot 18 times in the 4th quarter at 25%"
Most valuable brick layer imho.
Name one shooter around westbrook. Harden has like 4 guys he can dish out to at ant time to hit a 3. Harden actually played worse than westbrook the whole series, hardens shooters bailed him out alot. While the thunder went like -40 whenever westbrook was on the bench.

Lol acting like TJ was going "100%".

And bro that's fucking Lomachenko. No fucking shit he's gonna get schooled. Arguably one of the best boxers currently fighting. (In my opinion the best)

That being said, if TJ was going 100% he wouldn't have to limit himself.

TJ has good MMA striking, in part because he's unpredictable and feints a lot, threatening the TD. But it's no surprise that he's getting tooled by Lomachenko, even if Lomachenko was going easy on him. Lomachenko is a great boxer, and of course his boxing is lightyears ahead of TJ's. TJ might beat him in MMA, but Lomachenko would certainly destroy TJ in boxing. So what?

Love how every time TJ tried some of that sneaky snake shit this other dude just ignored it and landed on him.

Back