TJ getting schooled badly by lomachenko

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
This was bad. Loma wasnt even trying too. Imagine how bad it would be if he actually went 100%

Cody is gonna eat him alive as well.

This just shows that TJ's boxing is good enough to hang with Cody. He actually got off some good shots on Lomachenko and was using his footwork/slipping punches well.

This makes me more confident in TJ's abilities. Cody's best shot to win this fight is with boxing on the inside, TJ will pick him apart at range.

But god damn that was a mean 2-3 by Lomachenko at 29 seconds. He rocked TJ.

He did fine. Does this guy want to get on the mat and grapple with TJ?

He looked exhausted. No one is gonna look great if they're exhausted.

No devil's advocate but he looks fatigued, might be after a hard training day.

who fucking cares he looked fine sparring with a pro boxer. Cody Garbrant is a great boxer in MMA but he's not fucking vasyl lomachenko

This video proves nothing lol
Lomachenko is a p4p top 10 in boxing
Tj was outclassed but so was everybody else (except salido) against him in a boxing ring and in boxing rules,even world champs.
I m actually impressed by tj in this video lol
Still hoping cody will win

Actually, thought TJ did pretty well to hang in there with Lomachenko... not sure many MMA fighters could do better against a 2x Olympic Gold Medalist, 2x Amateur World Champion and the current WBO Champ. Cody has got nice hands, but just because Vasyl was able to land, does not mean anyone in the UFC going to be able to exploit those holes...

Good to see that TJ is working with one of the very best boxers in the world, in prep for his title shot... should be an exciting match...

Big shock, out of shape TJ gets schooled by in fight shape Loma. This was probably after a bunch of rounds as TJ was breathing deeply in the first seconds of this video.

Russell Westbrook is a can who could barely win one playoff game

Dillashaw looked burnt out. That being said, no mma fighter near Loma's weight will do well against him. He has been murking people in the ring since he was a little kid.

This just shows that TJ's boxing is good enough to hang with Cody. He actually got off some good shots on Lomachenko and was using his footwork/slipping punches well.

This makes me more confident in TJ's abilities. Cody's best shot to win this fight is with boxing on the inside, TJ will pick him apart at range.

I dont think he will try to stand too much with him. I think hes gonna try and take it to the ground as much as he can.

Lomachenko wasn't even going half speed to me, while it looked like TJ was trying his best to tag him IMO.

One of the most technically sound pro boxers in the world schooling an MMA fighter while they spar boxing?

Tell me more.

I dont think he will try to stand too much with him. I think hes gonna try and take it to the ground as much as he can.

Agreed. Either that or look to clinch against the cage. If Cody gets inside boxing range his hands will find TJ's chin at some point.

Hard to win when you are the only good player on the team against a stacked squad.
When the season started we thought the Thunder and the Rockets had comparable talent. Don't bring me that mess.
Your post should read
"Hard to win when you shoot 18 times in the 4th quarter at 25%"
Most valuable brick layer imho.

Lomachenko is a once in a lifetime generational talent. He makes several good boxers look bad. No shame in that.

Back