TJ fighting DJ is cool but Conor fighting Frankie isnt?

Why would you ever believe Conor? He is Dana White of MMA fighting community

No TJ fighting Dj is not cool. TJ just won his belt in his last fight and has not defended while there are plentiful challengers in his division. TJ is trying to play Conor and duck defending his belt. Not cool at all. If they are going to fight, it should be MM moving up to fight for TJ's belt. He has cleared out his division, defending a record number of times and has earned the right to fight for a second belt. TJ, not even close to earning this, just like Conor. TJ and Conor are both chicken shit punks, trying to fight smaller guys while ducking contenders in their divisions. Wanna fight for a second belt? Be a real man like DC and move up, not down.

You guys are all over the place.
Nah. They aren't all over the place, Shedog just hates Conor and have been pretty unified in that hate since he iced Jose in record time. He was once a really cool fighter to like, but those days have passed with his popularity.

Context.

It's not that hard to see the difference.

Also TJ is not getting praised to heaven on here that much. It's mostly people shitting on DJ that want this fight.

It's not about fighting Frankie. It's the situation. That much should be easy enough for anyone to see.

TJ and DJ are champions in their primes, Frankie isnt... how is it the same?

Neither Conor nor Mcgregor are champs so the fight makes no sense hence the difference.

Apples to apples...because Conor isn't obviously full of shit.

Say he is telling the truth, literally 0 chance of him being booked as a late replacement. It s total clown shoes

I don't even believe Conor had serious intentions of fighting Frankie

Apples to apples...because Conor isn't obviously full of shit.

Say he is telling the truth, literally 0 chance of him being booked as a late replacement. It s total clown shoes

Bruh he was booked as a late replacement for 219 but got pulled for that Bellator incident and was punished.

Don't you remember his scheduled opponent blasting him on social media for causing him to lose a life changing pay day?....oh wait

You guys are all over the place.

I'll watch Connor fight anybody but a boxer.

I'll root for the other guy.

Conner v Edgar would be a great scrap... But I doubt Connor makes 145.

If Conner fights at 155 he should be defending.

If Connor fights at other than 155... Strip him so we can watch the other great lightweights scrap for the tiles.

MORE FIGHTS.... Connor is slowing us down bro

Featherweight isn't dead

Back