TJ fan's denying Dominick Cruz's win over TJ in an attempt to change reality

Dillashaw is a coward. Only a douchebag would back that guy. So, why would anybody be surprised if his huggers tried to downplay the loss to Cruz ?

Cruz proved that night that T.J is one hell of a shadow boxer.
View attachment 312065

like literally every thread and every youtube comment section was joking about TJ vs the air after the fight and now everyone thinks TJ won.
You don't count missed shots against a fighter. The unified rules only score aggression, damage, strikes landed, and dominant positions.TJ won them all. Missed shots meant absolutely nothing.

I scored the fight for TJ at the time, I don't pretend like the result was different but I was pretty perplexed by the decision

I thought TJ won that fight by a very slight margin and I’ll tell you why. He had Cruz outright limping from leg kicks. You have to factor in the damage TJ did was more that Cruz did to him. Just my opinion but it is reality. This isn’t the fight I’d make the biggest complaint about, much worse robberie out there to make a stink about.

No you don't. The commission doesn't factor in damage. Why do I have to? Is all scar tissue created equal?

No you don't. The commission doesn't factor in damage. Why do I have to? Is all scar tissue created equal?
Effective striking = Damage

Effective striking does count more than volume and TJ had more effective striking as he caused more damage.

''Effective Striking" - Heavier strikes that have a visible impact on the opponent will be given more weight than the number of strikes landed.''

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/...ns-abc-changes-unified-rules-scoring-mma-news

I thought TJ won that fight by a very slight margin and I’ll tell you why. He had Cruz outright limping from leg kicks. You have to factor in the damage TJ did was more that Cruz did to him. Just my opinion but it is reality. This isn’t the fight I’d make the biggest complaint about, much worse robberie out there to make a stink about.
The thing with that though is ufc doesn't take damage into consideration, they do it by rounds. Also Cruz has had bad plantar fasciitis for awhile now which is the main reason he was limping.

I might need to watch that fight again, but the I remember scoring it 3-2 Dom.

Back