TJ fan's denying Dominick Cruz's win over TJ in an attempt to change reality

There is no possible way ANYONE can score any of the first three rounds for TJ. Dom made him look like he didn’t even belong in there until he hurt his foot in the at the end of the 3rd.

People acting like it was TJ’s kicks that slowed him down. Lmao

like literally every thread and every youtube comment section was joking about TJ vs the air after the fight and now everyone thinks TJ won.

I know right, Its almost like punches TJ actually landed matters when scoring the fight.

There is no possible way ANYONE can score any of the first three rounds for TJ. Dom made him look like he didn’t even belong in there until he hurt his foot in the at the end of the 3rd.

People acting like it was TJ’s kicks that slowed him down. Lmao

I scored round 3 for TJ and it was pretty competitive even if you were biased watching.

I scored round 3 for TJ and it was pretty competitive even if you were biased watching.
I don’t like either of them at all. I gave TJ round 5 and that’s it. They were very close after Cruz hurt his foot, I’ll give you that. But Dom was clearly the better fighter that night.

I don’t like either of them at all. I gave TJ round 5 and that’s it. They were very close after Cruz hurt his foot, I’ll give you that. But Dom was clearly the better fighter that night.

You probably value missing shots too much when in reality they are not a scoring criteria at all.

You probably value missing shots too much when in reality they are not a scoring criteria at all.
The scoring criteria is retarded any way you look at it. But yeah, when a guy is punching air and getting countered consistently I tend to not score the round for them lol

Close fight that I thought Cruz Edged, but whatever. Who cares. That's the nature of close fights.

TJ's name is on Dom's resume at the end of the day.

TJ did land more damage and the leg kicks were significant that I agree with but the problem is they signed a fight and in that contract it would have detailed the criteria to win, TJ only landed more significant strikes in the 4th and 5th, 1-3 I believe he lost. There are obviously bigger robberies out there worth discussing but this is about the alarming amount of TJ fans completely denying that Dom won that fight.

Even that 5th round was close. The clearest round was round 4 for TJ.

Rounds 1-3 Dom edged by a ball hair, and round 5 TJ edged by a ball hair. You could tell neither wanted to give up in round 5.

Yea it is pretty crazy the way some people are now saying dom did nothing in that fight.

What's the point of making things up to fit your narrative? anyone who saw the fight knows it was very close.

In a championship fight that was so close the fairest outcome would have been a draw, it's a pretty shitty way to lose a title. Cruz did not do enough to take the title from the champ, and TJ having to go through contenders for 2 years to get back to challenge for the title that never should have been taken from him in the first place is even shittier.

nothings going right for you , eh TS?

In a championship fight that was so close the fairest outcome would have been a draw, it's a pretty shitty way to lose a title. Cruz did not do enough to take the title from the champ, and TJ having to go through contenders for 2 years to get back to challenge for the title that never should have been taken from him in the first place is even shittier.
this exactly. maybe PN not so bad....

You cant have a close fight with a champion and expect to win, you need to take the belt not come close. In a close fight most of the time the champ will remain. Thought this was common knowledge among combat fans.

You cant have a close fight with a champion and expect to win, you need to take the belt not come close. In a close fight most of the time the champ will remain. Thought this was common knowledge among combat fans.
some ppl will try to argue with you , but i agree and got yo back

That fight happened when there was all that "snake" bs and Cruz was making his historic, Cinderella comeback. Fan perception of the fight was largely biased.

I scored it for TJ, and I like both fighters equally.

This - it's worth mentioning as well that I remember it being controversial at the time too. I wouldn't describe either Dominic or TJ as my favourite fighters, but I'd say TJ won it 1,4,5... and to be honest whoever controls the championship rounds always sticks out more in my mind.

i relate that fight to ward v kovalev 1, if you go out of your way then yeah you can score it for cruz but honestly if you had to say who was the better fighter 95% of people would say tj

Tell that to Penn when Edgar took his belt. And I don’t know a single person that ever scored that fight for Edgar.

Back