TJ Dillasnake wants Mayweather...

AdamantiumPimmel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
...in MMA...

...what.....th...f.......

giphy.gif

Everyone wants that easy money, we know that.

But we also know that these guys won't get it, so it's just pathetic at this point.

Floyd Mayweather has been the biggest name in MMA since 2017, undeniable at this point

name dropping Mayweather for MMA fighters has gotten quite stale, I think for TJ it’s more like he just has a thing for bald black manlets

Who wouldn't want to fight Mayweather?
I'd do it as a paraplegic if i was getting Mayweather money

MMA fighters still mad Conor made 100+ million conning the entire world ? Kinda fucked

This is just getting silly now Floyd is running the mma game and he don't even mma...

I'd fight Floyd too

Who wouldn't fight a guy who can make you a millionaire win or lose?

I'm sure Ronda would say she would return to the UFC to fight Floyd as well

Everyone wants that easy money, we know that.

But we also know that these guys won't get it, so it's just pathetic at this point.

If he does fight in UFC, who will get it though? Rematch with Conor? No thanks. Apart from that there are no money fights in lower weight classes

I'd love to see Frankie beat Max and then TJ move up to fight Frankie at 145.
They both walk around at pretty much the same weight and that would be an amazing fight.

Floyd doesn’t even know who he is. It’s pathetic.

all about the money fight now.

I'd fight Floyd too

Who wouldn't fight a guy who can make you a millionaire win or lose?

I'm sure Ronda would say she would return to the UFC to fight Floyd as well

under the right circumstances...

Would be funny if Floyd fought someone other than Conor in the octagon to deny him the chance at revenge and the payday. Conor would lose his mind

Well he's a manlet himself, so it's only natural
Manlet on Manlet crime is totally socially acceptable these days... when I was growing up we didn’t call them manlets, we called them left out or picked last...lol

Back