TJ destroying Cody on twitter.

oh for sure, I think I was just talking about who is actually deserving based on facing higher ranked opponents/winning.

I'd be fine with they threw guys like Font in the mix, or even fuckin Burgos. I just like new challengers.

You just gave me a semi with those names. You take it easy with that dirty talk.

Dillashaw at the end of round 1...

source.gif

......!

There's a fuck load of awesome fighters that have been disposed of by the top 3, yeah. Don't try too hard to make yourself look like a hardcore when you're trying to prop up a top 10 with Bryan Caraway in it. The top 3 are leaps and bounds ahead of the rest, with Rivera and Moraes being the only question marks behind them.. but Rivera is still largely untested, (like.. Faber is one of his most recent wins. Come on_ and Moraes, as badass as he is, is only 2-1 in the UFC

Add Dodson + Lineker to the 5 you named and it’s a badasss division imo .....Most of the guys are dangerous and could potentially change a fight with one strike

What's lost in all this is that Cruz should've never had that title wrapped around his waist after t.j title fight.

Did I miss something? Did everyone here watch a different fight then me? I remember cody getting rocked, taking some shots whilte turtled, the fight got called, and he stood up immediately and TJ screamed in his face ... I mean, thats exactly what happend. Why does everyone keep saying he got knocked out?

He took like 10 unanswered shots.

TJ has a 2 year axe to grind but I'm already tired of hearing Cody has to wait two years like he did.

Same here. I sincerely hated TJ Dillashaw so much. His whole attitude and demeanor and pretty much everything about him to me was repugnant to me. Yet after the Cody KO I like him a lot more and then when he roared in Cody's face right after The Knockout that made me like him even more.

That's because you're a dweeb who likes male UFC fighters for their looks and personalities instead of their fighting ability.

There's something very questionable about that, you fucking weirdo.

Cody showed how dumb he is promoting fight with Dom.
Now he is only sinking in this shit.

TJ tired of taking shit from people. It seems like most of TAM has left since he did and took all that shit for doing the same thing.

TJ is a coward if he doesn't rematch him though, so there's that.

Back