TJ destroying Cody on twitter.

Regardless of how emotionally invested a lot of people are in their beef (forum was anti TJ before the fight, anti Cody after. bunch of divas lol), I'd love to see this fight two, even three more times. Any combination of TJ/Cogar/Dom is welcomed by me whether or not people wanna bitch about whether or not the fight is "deserved" because there isn't much else in the division

and while any of them vs. Mighty Mouse is also interesting.. we've seen how champions going to other weight classes effects their division in the long run (it fucks them up)
To be fair a lot of people were anti Cody the moment he made a fool of himself on the ultimate fighter as a coach.

LFMAO cody is such a dumbass

War TJ

If you look at how TJ started that exchange, it's not that funny. What's with the Michael Jackson video with a drunk girl saying Cody parties too much? Both guys are dumb. Cody is Really dumb.

eNtlu1r.jpg

Lol

Did I miss something? Did everyone here watch a different fight then me? I remember cody getting rocked, taking some shots whilte turtled, the fight got called, and he stood up immediately and TJ screamed in his face ... I mean, thats exactly what happend. Why does everyone keep saying he got knocked out?
He went out Bruva.

I think that you are wrong though as it's all perception.

They are putting Yana out there vs Cyborg in the main event so they can put one of those BW killers down the ranking in vs T.J. if they really wanted to.

oh for sure, I think I was just talking about who is actually deserving based on facing higher ranked opponents/winning.

I'd be fine with they threw guys like Font in the mix, or even fuckin Burgos. I just like new challengers.

Did I miss something? Did everyone here watch a different fight then me? I remember cody getting rocked, taking some shots whilte turtled, the fight got called, and he stood up immediately and TJ screamed in his face ... I mean, thats exactly what happend. Why does everyone keep saying he got knocked out?
Same. TJ is acting like he didn't get saved by the bell.

The idiot set himself up for that. Goes to show neck tattoos are intelligence indicators.

yup. amazing how quickly ppl turned on Cody. I kind of noticed the same with Joanna after she lost in a devastating fashion. (and on the same card!)
Would love to see any combo of TJ/Cody/Cruz/MM. As long as Cruz has all his limbs intact these should all be highly competitive and entertaining fights.

Will always be on Team IQ Cruz no matter what / regardless.

Wouldnt mind seeing Cruz get revenge on Cody.

Would never "turn" on Cruz.

Prefer TJ over Cody Necktats though. Tj has redeemed himself.

Isn't much else at BANTAM!??!

There's a FUCK LOAD of awesome fighters at 135lbs. Good lord casual fans are hilarious.

135 got serious steam going now and the UFC wants to kill it by having the same match over again.

There was no controversy in the TJ/Cody fight. Cody had never defended, he doesnt deserve a rematch....

The UFC wants to re-book this fight because of the investment they made in promoting Cody. They dont want it to go to waste. They're going to let that investment trump legitimate competition in the division.

Heres a novel idea: INVEST PROMOTIONAL DOLLARS BASED ON RANKINGS.

Then the UFC will have fighters with appropriate amounts of skill become well known as they climb the ranks and by the time they reach a TS, nobody will say
<FookIsThatGuy>

Cody
SbXPCEZ.gif
SH!T with the TJ come back...

<{anton}>

<{monica}>

As if I wasn't a big enough fan of TJ already.

What is Cody thinking talking shit to a guy that just finished him with his face on the canvas?
Cody with 10 more seconds in the first round would have won for sure though. Great fight. Must watch again.

Back