TJ destroying Cody on twitter.

Isn't much else at BANTAM!??!

There's a FUCK LOAD of awesome fighters at 135lbs. Good lord casual fans are hilarious.
This why I am not board with TJ vs DJ. (1) 135 is loaded with deserving contenders, and the Champ-Champ model has never worked in the UFC, and (2) A champ from a bigger weight division going down to fight a smaller guy, is just ridiculous to me. If you want to be P4P, go up against a bigger champ.

Silence has a great deal of value; Cody doesn't seem to get that.

417967-120814-ent-vandamme-hmed.jpg
I still can't believe this old man face kicked Cody .... Thank You JCVD. He should've landed the kick flush and put Cody to sleep

Man I'm liking TJ more and more...
Same here. I sincerely hated TJ Dillashaw so much. His whole attitude and demeanor and pretty much everything about him to me was repugnant to me. Yet after the Cody KO I like him a lot more and then when he roared in Cody's face right after The Knockout that made me like him even more.

This why I am not board with TJ vs DJ. (1) 135 is loaded with deserving contenders, and the Champ-Champ model has never worked in the UFC, and (2) A champ from a bigger weight division going down to fight a smaller guy, is just ridiculous to me. If you want to be P4P, go up against a bigger champ.

TJ didn't want any part of going up and fighting Max Holloway.

Isn't much else at BANTAM!??!

There's a FUCK LOAD of awesome fighters at 135lbs. Good lord casual fans are hilarious.

Omg Bro, you're a hardcore fan? I can tell by how fucking HARDCORE you are on sherdog.

<{anton}>

<{monica}>

As if I wasn't a big enough fan of TJ already.

What is Cody thinking talking shit to a guy that just finished him with his face on the canvas?
Hahaha. Fuck yes. Mighty Mouse chiming in makes it even better too.

I actually like TJ a lot better now than I used to. He impressed me with how he handled the promotion and also how he handle himself on the ultimate fighter. Those clowns from team alpha male lead by Uriah were like scorned lovers.. All TJ did was go train at a different gym, and they acted like he committed grand larceny over there. I am still a diehard Dominic Cruz fan but TJ has my respect. And Cody is a total meathead.

That and Team Alpha male changed their story and lied multiple times over the beef with TJ.

Its like Faber and co forgot their podcasts where they gave TJ a "choose us or them" ban from the gym.

Now on TUF Faber acted like that was a lie and "I never said us or them", but the podcasts don't lie Faber lol, you clearly kicked him out and told him he could not be with both gyms because "he would spy". We know you did give him that choice because Mcgregor emasculated you and you felt you had to respond.

You know necktats probably broke a few items in his house after that tweet

There's a fuck load of awesome fighters that have been disposed of by the top 3, yeah. Don't try too hard to make yourself look like a hardcore when you're trying to prop up a top 10 with Bryan Caraway in it. The top 3 are leaps and bounds ahead of the rest, with Rivera and Moraes being the only question marks behind them.. but Rivera is still largely untested, (like.. Faber is one of his most recent wins. Come on_ and Moraes, as badass as he is, is only 2-1 in the UFC

Losing to the top 3 doesn't make a fighter suck.

Alter your retarded perception.

I don't even know what these fuckers expect when talking trash to a guy who KOed you.

There's no possible comeback to a photo of you face down.

There’s immense talent at that weight class but just looking at the title picture and wins and losses recently, there’s only 2 guys outside of Cody and Dom that are even close to a title shot and that’s Rivera and Marlon.

There really isn’t THAT many options RIGHT NOW for TJ simply because the trio of him, Cody and Dom have beat everyone else for the most part. And Jimmie and Marlon both need 1 more fight before a title shot imo (would love to see that fight btw)

Skill wise you can do anything though as there are a LOT of talented guys in that division.

Good on TJ not caving in. Cody doesn't deserve a rematch at all, got his ass knocked out, never defended the belt, he should go fight Rivera, or Morales before he asks for a fight with TJ. and Johnson needs to stop ducking.

Back