Tj-Cody was the funniest s--- i have seen in a long time

Well he did almost KO TJ if not for the bell.

Loved seeing that dumb cunt get knocked silly after talking shit for so long.

He doesnt deserve an instant rematch either. TJ had to beat Assuncao and Lineker after losing a split decision to Cruz which a lot of people think he won.

Cody got a title shot off Mizugaki, who everyone beats. He should have to beat a couple contenders first.

Cody vs Lineker would be fun
Goddamn it is it that shallow of a decision? Is there a contender not named Lineker available?

You said if there was 30 more seconds he would have finished him.Can you prove it to me? Hell no. It is nothing but a conjecture. I went with your logic and said if there was 10 second less he wouldn't have gotten hit at all which is true.I still don't know how i am moving goal posts.
Now your just being petty for the sake of arguing. The bell stopped the action and it had everything to do with TJs recovery. ABC unified rules even have a stipulation for fighters being KD at the bell. MMA would do better to refine their rules which most people agree with.

Last edited:
Goddamn it is it that shallow of a decision? Is there a contender not named Lineker available?

Lineker is NO easy fight! That will be no walkthrough for Garbrandt and honest he has to prove something now. I am not sure at all he can put away Lineker and Assuncao like TJ.

Now your just being petty for the sake of arguing. The bell stopped the action and it had everything to do with TJs recovery.
The only reason TJ got hit is because he knew there was just 10 seconds left and he opened up thinking he wouldn't finish him since there was only 10 seconds left.TJ wouldn't have opened up like that in the middle of round.Also the fact that TJ listened to his coach and came out with a different gameplan the next round shows he was not badly hurt.Stop reaching it and get over it.

It was a good fight and props to TJ, but if your reaction to that fight and the outcome was to laugh hysterically, you might be a sociopath

The only reason TJ got hit is because he knew there was just 10 seconds left and he opened up thinking he wouldn't finish him since there was only 10 seconds left.TJ wouldn't have opened up like that in the middle of round.Also the fact that TJ listened to his coach and came out with a different gameplan the next round shows he was not badly hurt.Stop reaching it and get over it.
OK so now your trolling.

Cody never stood a chance. TJ is far too complete of a fighter.
Come on man, you can't say that, Cody putted him on his ass in the first round and almost finished him. Then TJ came back and stopped him, how is he "far too complete"? He's amazing and I agree, but Cody was undefeated just before that fight, we'll need a rematch to really know who's best.
It would be like saying JDS is far too complete a fighter because he koed Cain, shit happens

saved by the bell after getting KD. That first round was a really good one for Cody. Then he got stupid and took a shin to the head.

Cody got stupid? How?

He kept reading TJ as he dressed his headkicks up with punches so he just started throwing them naked and it worked because he went to parry punches.

Cody didn't do anything stupid TJ just did something really smart.

Cody got stupid? How?

He kept reading TJ as he dressed his headkicks up with punches so he just started throwing them naked and it worked because he went to parry punches.

Cody didn't do anything stupid TJ just did something really smart.
Id say first, by excessive clowning. He saw those head kicks and avoided them with ease in the first round. So it was nothing new, he just got sloppy and started dropping his hands. He had great distance management early on.

bruh....you're reaching

and I despise cody and was rooting hard for tj. but he was saved by the bell. please be objective. this coming from a nuthugger of the king
I don’t think he was. He immediate was recovering as he hit the ground and Cody pushed him back down. He continued to scramble and quickly got to his feet and was preparing to evade strikes. Yes, he was still wobbly, but he showed he was very aware and knew how to recover.

Come on man, you can't say that, Cody putted him on his ass in the first round and almost finished him. Then TJ came back and stopped him, how is he "far too complete"? He's amazing and I agree, but Cody was undefeated just before that fight, we'll need a rematch to really know who's best.
It would be like saying JDS is far too complete a fighter because he koed Cain, shit happens

TJ is very good at adapting to fighters as the fight goes on. See the Cruz fight, the only reason he lost that one was because he abandoned a working game plan just to bang bro. Cruz was far more patient and calm in comparison.

TJ kept his cool against Cody, and throughout round 1 he was testing the waters for weaknesses, and he let his guard down once and almost paid for it. Round 2 he comes in and adapted with the help of his coaching staff ofcourse...But you could see a change in rhythm and he was a little more patient.

I'd like to see it again, but I feel that the second would probably go worse for Cody. Cody doesn't strike me as a guy who can learn by leaps and bounds and adapt well. He either implements his strong game, which he is successful at most of the time, or he gets figured out.

I don’t think he was. He immediate was recovering as he hit the ground and Cody pushed him back down. He continued to scramble and quickly got to his feet and was preparing to evade strikes. Yes, he was still wobbly, but he showed he was very aware and knew how to recover.

agreed. I guess I would just categorize wobbly, as in trouble, but I guess I can see your point. cant wait for the rematch though. those 2, we would enjoy if they fought 10X which is rare. at least I feel every fight of theirs would be a barn burner

Id say first, by excessive clowning. He saw those head kicks and avoided them with ease in the first round. So it was nothing new, he just got sloppy and started dropping his hands. He had great distance management early on.

He taunted less than in the Cruz fight.

Did you not read what I typed? TJ was being read so he changed it up and got caught parrying a punch.

Seriously it's not that complex

He taunted less than in the Cruz fight.

Did you not read what I typed? TJ was being read so he changed it up and got caught parrying a punch.

Seriously it's not that complex
no I didnt pay much attention to what you wrote. arguing with you again doesnt interest me.

Was TJ saved by the bell at the end of the first, or was he knocked down earlier than I recall?
He was dropped at the end but like most people have said, he has intentionally gone for it knowing their wasn't long left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back