Tj-Cody was the funniest s--- i have seen in a long time

this fight should be talked about even more

Cody acted like a turd for a full year talking all this shit. Acts like a turd on tuf. Relases that ridiculous sparring video....

And than gets ko’d in two rounds and tj screams in his face while cody stands there like a jabroni<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

DN1_Hm9VQAA721_
Cogar was shitting himself and glad the ref stopped it in this pic.

He didn't get saved by the bell tho.After Cody knocked him down he could have finisihed him but couldn't because TJ was moving his side by side.Cody blew his chance.

bruh....you're reaching

and I despise cody and was rooting hard for tj. but he was saved by the bell. please be objective. this coming from a nuthugger of the king

Really happy to see TJ knock out Cody. The trolling, the choking on TUF, the tough guy act....way too much.

this fight should be talked about even more

Cody acted like a turd for a full year talking all this shit. Acts like a turd on tuf. Relases that ridiculous sparring video....

And than gets ko’d in two rounds and tj screams in his face while cody stands there like a jabroni<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

DN1_Hm9VQAA721_
JABRONI!!! <45>

He didn't get saved by the bell tho.After Cody knocked him down he could have finisihed him but couldn't because TJ was moving his side by side.Cody blew his chance.
He drops TJ and starts landing bombs. TJ gets back to his feet as the bell sounds and is stumbling. You think if there wasnt another 30 seconds Cody couldnt have finished him?

My fav part was him getting KO’d after telling TJ he wasn’t making it out of this round

He drops TJ and starts landing bombs. TJ gets back to his feet as the bell sounds and is stumbling. You think if there wasnt another 30 seconds Cody couldnt have finished him?

By that logic if there was 10 second less TJ wouldn't have gotten hit at all.

TJ basically lost, but was saved by the bell... and then Duanes like... TJ you're getting owned man, just start spamming kicks.... you can't box him, our retarded shit isn't working"

How did he get saved by the bell?

I guess we cant totally say that he would be finished i'll give you that, but ya gotta admit it deff coulda went bad for him if there was another 30 seconds. the bell coming at that time helped him more then it helped cody

I guess we cant totally say that he would be finished i'll give you that, but ya gotta admit it deff coulda went bad for him if there was another 30 seconds. the bell coming at that time helped him more then it helped cody
Shoulda woulda coulda.

If my aunt had dick,she would be my uncle.

Seriously? I even provided the video for you.
You said if there was 30 more seconds he would have finished him.Can you prove it to me? Hell no. It is nothing but a conjecture. I went with your logic and said if there was 10 second less he wouldn't have gotten hit at all which is true.I still don't know how i am moving goal posts.

Cody and Alpha Male got their comeuppance. They bitched for nearly two years about TJ being a snake and a piece of shit. That entire camp tried to slander him every way possible, which was more glaring when you realize Benavidez left to train at other camps and was allowed to come back. Then the video was the icing on the cake.

The fact that Cody looked like the dullest tool in the shed on TUF, as a wannabe bro was as fitting as it was cringe worthy.

He not only needed that knockout, he deserved it and earned it.
Never heard Benavidez and Mendes talk bad on TJ though.

Cody is a meathead hipster bumpkin asshole, can't wait to see him KO'ed again

Back