TJ and his role as the "victim"...

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by Buffmeister, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Buffmeister JAone XTC is Snake from Karate Kid3

Buffmeister
    ...i mean he doesn't even have to try hard or even trying a little bit to come across as the "victim"...Cody is making it easy for him...
    He just needs to stand next to Cody and he is triggered...when he looks at him and says a word Cody goes off...lol...and attacks

If Cody doesn't wanna let TJ get the role as the victim...(like he said)..he is doing something wrong...well i'm not surprised motherfuckers!...Cody doesn't seem to be the smartest guy around.

Cant wait to see TJ telling him to behave like a Champion should...and he is right about that imo...

Caligulasfury and RayA like this.
  2. ilfirin Red Belt

ilfirin
    He's not playing the victim at all from what I've seen so far. Cody isn't all that bright, that much is painfully obvious.

3. Slapchoppin Brown Belt

Slapchoppin
    TJ is trying to mind his business and help his team

the second he speaks up about how its bullshit that Cody basically got to pick 2 fights because his guy missed weight they say he's playing the victim

and Dana doesn't seem like he actually gives a shit at this point in life

4. GloryOfIran Blue Belt

GloryOfIran
    Cody is overloyal to faber and believes that faber never told him to leave.

Caligulasfury likes this.
  5. freaky Black Belt

freaky
    TJ was not PLAYING the role of a victim. He really is the victim. The truth came out when Faber kept saying TJ "chose to leave" but at the same time didn't deny that he gave TJ an ultimatum. It was made especially clear in the latest episode when he described the situation as a marriage and TJ training at another camp is like cheating on the wife (TAM).

TJ wanted to train at both camps but Faber was being a childish nagging bitch about it. TJ all the fucking way!!!

6. ChefC Blue Belt

ChefC
    I'm not sure how that means Faber contradicted himself? He offered him a choice and TJ decided to leave.

I can understand why he's annoyed, he brought TJ up in the sport from 15, apparently gave him a place to live. Then he jumps ship for a Muscle Pharm sponsorship and Ludwig (another guy Faber helped by giving him a job). He wanted to train with AM sometimes but only fly the colours of Ludwig. Not on at all really.

Don't get me wrong, TJ seems like an OK guy and good coach so far, but he was certainly taking the piss if he thinks he did right by Faber by expecting to live in both worlds while just repping one, considering the history.

Caligulasfury and MysticCam like this.