Rumored Tito wouldnt have fought chuck if...

WA2OOO

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
real fight fans bought his cameos... he wouldnt have fought chuck and knocked him out. Dana you could have done this by your self.

Only 69 bucks! What a steal

https://www.cameo.com/titoortiz

giphy.gif

What's a Cameo?

I mean I know what a cameo is, but what is a Cameo?
6Vpw.gif

$10 a second. He doesn't need to fight anymore.

Cracked skull?

Still waiting to find out what happened after six years.

greg must have type that out wrong because I know my man tito can't fuck up a 4 second video

You know for one of the true pioneers of the sport it is sickening to me how many people talk endless shit about him. Most of you never even really watched him compete during his prime. He did a lot for the sport and in the sport.

You know for one of the true pioneers of the sport it is sickening to me how many people talk endless shit about him. Most of you never even really watched him compete during his prime. He did a lot for the sport and in the sport.
Tito brings it on himself.

But your right he was the face of the UFC during it's dark days. Without him they may not have made it.

But Tito is so unintentionally hilarious. Cant help but poke fun at him at times

So... A cameo is just basically Tito giving you a personal response to a question you submit to him at a cost. It is sort of like that taskmaster thing where Pewdiepie got people to do tasks for 5 dollara etc.

Back