Tito vs. Chael rematch would be totally worth it

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In light of Tito calling Chael out for his comments...

This rematch would be worth making. Not for the fight itself but for the hilarious press conference. Remember the first one?

"Tito rents those suits"

"Hey Tito tell us another story about Christopher Walken and a lion"

"The F word isn't classy, come on Tito"

"Hey, Tiiito...Tiiito, claaassy, 4 letter words, come on mister class"

Saw the thread title and thought, "No, it fucking wouldn't."

Read the OP and thought, "Well, maybe..."

"Tito rents those suits" is pretty hilarious.

Tito dominates Sonnen again. They have similar styles and Tito is bigger and better and has more finishing ability.

Tito dominates Sonnen again. They have similar styles and Tito is bigger and better and has more finishing ability.
Read the OP, bud. He said it wouldn't be worth making for the fight, but for the press conference.

I believe he could make Tito tap once again.

The GOAT press conference:

"Tito said I only make money because I run my mouth. Only person I know who made money using their mouth is Titos ex wife"

<bball2>

He didn't dominate him the first time, they had some back and forth grappling exchanges and Tito got the submission.

He didn't dominate him the first time, they had some back and forth grappling exchanges and Tito got the submission.

It was a round 1 submission and Sonnen didn't really do much, he landed a leg kick and went for a guillotine that Tito got out of right away then ate some elbows and got submitted. Ortiz beat him pretty easily.

Don't think so. Chael getting subbed by Tito is pretty embarrassing. I'd rather that just gets left behind.

Don't think so. Chael getting subbed by Tito is pretty embarrassing. I'd rather that just gets left behind.

I don't get why Sonnen being submitted by Tito is embarrassing. Sonnen has a lot of people convinced he's better than Tito for some reason. I expected Tito to finish him with GnP or a sub and he would again.

I want to say I wouldn't watch....but who am I kidding. Of course I would.

I think 2010 Chael (on TRT) would beat 2010 Tito..back then Tito was struggling w/ his comeback after back surgery and Chael was in his physical prime.

Tito's back and neck don't seem to be an issue these days...and he is just too big for Chael. So Tito today beat Chael unless Chael gets a surprise guillotine from guard like he did to Shogun.

Back