Tito Ortiz vs Dan Henderson - Who would have won?

Bad matchup for Hendo

Like he did Machida Lol
No

I'm a big fan of Shogun, and if shogun decided to train in his basement like he has for a few of his fights

tito would UD him or possibly gas him and get a sub

In a light heavy weight match back in the day. How would it likely play out?

Tito
Tito-Ortiz-2.jpg

or:

Dan
funny-Dan-Henderson-look.jpg

Why didn't Dana ever make it happen?
<31>

sounds like a Bellator main event in 2018...

What about...

Tito vs Shogun?
Tito vs Rampage?

How he missed those 2 and Hendo back in the day I have no idea.

tito would smash him honestly, see the sheilds fight or misaki fights dan never really beat anyone with decent fight iq

What about...

Tito vs Shogun?
Tito vs Rampage?

How he missed those 2 and Hendo back in the day I have no idea.
Tito would have alot of problems with rampage but he could have gave shogun problems possibly

Realistically, Tito would have moped the floor with Henderson.

gonna be an unpopular choice but tito was way too big, had crazy cardio and was hard to knock out. it wasnt a fluke when he beat wanderlei

tito might win a decision

hendo had the better career and had wins that tito never wouldve been able to get, but prime tito is underrated on here

Hendo was a top fighter. So Tito would not win. Tito never did good against top fighters.

Lmao at people picking Ortiz .... Hendo would fuck him up

I'd pick Tito, but it would've been a great fight to make.

Is this some sort of joke. Tito couldn't even stand with Chuck. Hendo would kill him. Hendo can actually wrestle unlike Wandy for all those making the comparisons. Tito wouldn't just be able to take Wandy down at will keep him on the ground and hope he wouldn't get knocked out in the process of taking him down. .

Tito. I think people really forget how good the guy was with his wrestling back in the day.

Back