Tito Ortiz vs Dan Henderson - Who would have won?

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
In a light heavy weight match back in the day. How would it likely play out?

Tito
Tito-Ortiz-2.jpg

or:

Dan
funny-Dan-Henderson-look.jpg

Why didn't Dana ever make it happen?
<31>

[opportunity for poll wasted]

Last edited:
Dan would have murdered Tito. As a matter of fact, Tito would never have taken that fight. He would have said they were even better friends than Chuck and Tito.

Tito could wrestle anyone with his great cardio back in the day.. Except Couture and Chuck of course.

After 2007 it's all Dan. Before that I wouldn't be just as sure..

The H Bomb vs Tito's enormous skull. I... don't... know...
<{Joewithit}>

Dan. Maybe tito on an off night but dan is much better. Ko power and very good wrestling. Tito made a career of ground and pounding undersized guys with no wrestling. I like tito but his 5 title defenses are so shallow in terms of talent.

I also think Tito could give Shogun problem

Tito would brutalize him...

In their primes that is a hell of a fight. Tito could get that TD, Hendo in spite of the wrestling background did not have great TDD against other wrestlers.

Tito's wrestling matches up well against Dan's, his single and double leg shots were so low and fast he would likely score a respectable amount of takedowns, but eventually he would get countered with one of Dan's meteoric punches and it would be downhill from there on out, as panic wrestling wouldn't be able to stop Dangerous No-Decision Dan Hollywood(Did I get that right?...yes I did).

Remember Arona vs Hendo? Yeah a repeat of that.

Not a big Tito fan, but I'd have to say Tito. He always had a good chin, and Hendo's wrestling really didn't translate that well to mma. Tito would've probably taken him down pretty easy and imposed his size.

Back