*Tito Ortiz Vs Chuck Lidell: Who gets it?*

chuck-liddell-celebration-GIF.gif

Got to think an Ortiz and Wilder double is a very good bet

I would rather start a petition called "For the love of God Chuck stay retired what are you thinking"

I
Don't worry, man. He still has the look in his eyes. It won't take 2 rounds before Tito is laying down facing the canvas.

giphy.gif

It might not even come to it, but I'm curious how Chuck's legendary takedown defense and wall-walking has declined over all these years. Like Mirko was known for similar defense, and he got taken down by Roy Nelson and Brendan Schaub towards the end of his UFC run. Chuck never had a bottom game, since it was scrambling to his feet, so he might lose via takedowns.

Head says Tito, heart says knock him out Chuck.

Tito TKO r1 via still Being competitive.
Chuck really shoudnt be doing this.
This. Chuck moves like he is a bad step away from a hip replacement surgery, Tito has been active.

Just hope nobody, Chuck in particular, goes away with serious damage. A ridiculous fight to be putting on.

Think Chuck is gonna surprise some peeps and get the W.

It's been a while since I really followed this sport so I don't really have an idea of where these guys are at right now. Seems crazy to me that Chuck is coming back, but the dude is a fighter. Based on age alone, I'd have to go with Tito but I'll be pulling for Chuck.

Sort of an odd question, but how does this affect Chuck's relationship with the UFC? I just read an interview with Dana where he wished the promotion well but said that he didn't want the fight to happen for obvious reasons. Is Chuck still involved with the UFC, or did that end when they were sold?

Back