Tito Ortiz Thinks Las Vegas is in California

{<jordan}

This guy is just an endless supply of dumb quotes

{<jordan}

"Well here we are with a br.. S'raldo Babalu you did an awesome job so what you're a blackbelt in juijitsu gettin' a awesome submission there. I wanna tell me, what you see, lets go ahead and see it by the fight, what you saw, in the ring.

Everybody let's give a hand to Babalu Sobral one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night. " - Tito Ortiz

At this point, part of me thinks he has to be trolling.

Like how a smart person can play stupid but a stupid person can't play smart.

If not, he might be mentally retarded and taking headshots for a living isn't helping his cause.

Please god, let Tito take over Danas job.
The hyping of fighters would be...... epic.

{<jordan}

He doesn’t have time to practice public speaking (or talking at all) since he trains six days a week. Five days a week, he’ll train three times a week and one of those days he’ll train two days a week. So six days a week he’ll be training.

<mma4>

Anyone else think this whole thing is disturbing? Like not even joking the whole poster in the background looks like its from a horror movie like someones going to die it's fucked up Oscar's a piece of shit.

Someone needs to hire Tito as a commentator or Interviewer just for the lols it would bring.

"Well here we are with a br.. S'raldo Babalu you did an awesome job so what you're a blackbelt in juijitsu gettin' a awesome submission there. I wanna tell me, what you see, lets go ahead and see it by the fight, what you saw, in the ring.

Everybody let's give a hand to Babalu Sobral one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night. " - Tito Ortiz
He makes Jason Witten look like a prodigy. Some of it must be a troll, but's he's at the very least a terrible sports announcer.

I wonder how many times Tito has fought in Las Vegas? More than 10 maybe and still doesn't know.

Cali, Nevada...pffft, vertically identical anyway

Well he is a Lion, King of the Artic and best of the night at 132 years young.

Come on Tito...everyone knows that Vegas is in Arizona.

That’s Too funny.
I’m actually eating lunch and spit up a lil bit of pork tonkatsu outta my mouth...

Back