Tito Ortiz admits Sakuraba was better than him, trashes Rickson Gracie

Tito's wrestling was outclassed by couture and Alvarez like you say, but he fought against the best. On the other hand, the best wrestler Sakuraba ever faced was Vernon tiger White. He didn't want Tito when he was asked about hypothetical match. And he never accepted to fight Henderson or kikuta who were guaranteed to take him down at will.
True. But saku took down vitor. Cr o cop. Nog. Etc. Bigger guys. H ed took tito wrestling

LOL how do you read that and not realize it's not a recent interview.

Tito's wrestling was outclassed by couture and Alvarez like you say, but he fought against the best. On the other hand, the best wrestler Sakuraba ever faced was Vernon tiger White. He didn't want Tito when he was asked about hypothetical match. And he never accepted to fight Henderson or kikuta who were guaranteed to take him down at will.
"the best wrestler Sakuraba ever faced was Vernon tiger White."

wtf.gif

Tito was fortunate ken came back he saved his career

Tito was fortunate ken came back he saved his career

Ken also needed him so he could pick up a yummy little paycheck for 150 seconds of rocky Balboa stint.

I bet all my money I had on shamrock vs Tito 2 and 3. I thought sport book operators were crazy to have Tito -450 favorite.

Ken also needed him so he could pick up a yummy little paycheck for 150 seconds of rocky Balboa stint.

I bet all my money I had on shamrock vs Tito 2 and 3. I thought sport book operators were crazy to have Tito -450 favorite.
everyone was thankful. Ufc. Ken. Tito.
ken got back in limelight. Tito had that paving way win. Ufc stayed float and made profit

U bet all your cash on a way-past-his-prime Ken vs Tito 2 & 3?

Sakuraba was a hard drinker and chain smoker during his fighting prime and never gave a fuck if his opponents were on steroids or not!

did you google translate Titos pigeon English into just pigeon English?

Rickson is like 60. Tito wants to fight him?
Interview with
Tito Ortiz
from Kami no Puroresu, (紙のプロレス)
Radical 34, Feb. 2001

In other news, the Titanic sank.

Those responses are surprisingly articulate for Tito Ortiz. <{titihmm}>

Also, that interview is so old, they still refer to MMA as No Holds Barred.
I think they translated what he said into Japanese and then translated that translation back into English. No way does Tito say something like:

“If the fight between Rickson and me is realized in Japan, I will get fond of Japanese people much more than I do now. But I think he will never fight with me. If he fights with me, his fate will be the same as Kondo. No, he will get more bloody.”

LMAO at TS, for real though
Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

Ken knew deep down he wasn't go to win
But money yes as you said
But ufc benefited more. Ken could have gone back to wwf

If ken didn't come back UFC wouldn't have made 2004

When was this interview..1874..?

And there are people who still believe Rickson Gracie has won 400 and is an invincible fighter.

Why would you post about what Tito thought in 2001?

I dont mind that but it doesnt specify that its from that time,unles you click the link,which is stupid and misleading

Back