Tito Ortiz - “I’m 34 years young!”

Hahaha I love Tito. Sheraldo Babaloo

It's the Trump strategy. Up is down, left is right, water is a solid.

He was never that good anyway. A little boy trapped in a larger little boy's body. Cries at the drop of a hat. Mentally weak.

World class talent who has trained to grind for five rounds against other top level fighters for twenty years, and he's mentally weak. Yeah, you're the badass.

six days a week he trains five days a week, two days a week he trains three days a week.

if he's training 36 days a week at only 34 years old I think he's got another title run in him.

American isn't his first language duh, he probaly speaks mexican at home

Thats sad bro. Lying about being 15 years younger? You need to start accepting youre old.

nah...age is a number. and like any number, you can make it anything you want...women lie about their weight and age also...it's all a game...if a woman is going to base her decision on whether she dates you or not on your age or height...then you have every reason to lie about it...I'm no longer single, so I don't have that to worry about any longer...but when the chick meets you, she either likes you or doesn't..age shouldn't matter....

Holy fuck.

Dyslexia does not stop you from getting your age right.

Lol if you think I'm clicking anything with Schuab in the thumbnail

I’m 32 and I’m pretty sure I’ve been watching Tito fight for a good 15 years.

131 years old

Schaub: ‘your parents had you when you were how old?’

true meeting of the minds

The man has a cracked skull give him a break.

the fight doctor should stop the fight before it starts

Erick Silva is now 34. The young lad should've used Tito's trick when he was 32 so he could be 23 again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back