Tito Ortiz - “I’m 34 years young!”

Tito has always been an awkward cringe lord, but at least he's still coherent, can still talk properly and take a punch.

Wasn’t he born in 75? I don’t get this statement at all. My IQ seems to have dropped to Colby levels after reading it

My jaw dropped when I read that myself, I was wondering if he was fifteen when I first saw him in the cage!

So when a chick does it, no worries, but a dude lies about his age and he has cte

I lied all the time about my age on those dating sites...I shaved 15 years off...it's a game you are forced to play...I reasoned that I wanted girls of a certain age range and they most likely wanted someone of a certain age range...so I made sure i was in that range...once you get them, then tell them the truth later....cause most often times, it won't matter at that point....you need to get a foot in the door...which would otherwise be closed.

Tito "Dorian Grey" Ortiz.

Dat Ngannou conspiration game is spreading like wildfire.

2mmjhf.jpg

If I do that it makes me older instead of younger <DCrying>

It's the Trump strategy. Up is down, left is right, water is a solid.

He was never that good anyway. A little boy trapped in a larger little boy's body. Cries at the drop of a hat. Mentally weak.
Wtf does this have to do with trump?

I can't believe this is actually happening. The whole card is a shit show

Jesus. One guy doesn't even know his own age and the other guy is moving in slow motion. This has CTE written all over it.
To be fair- I've not fought since 6th grade and had to pull out the calculator to figure out my age the other day. I at least had it within a year of the correct date though.

He identifies as a 34 year old. If you say anything different the SJW crowd will leap on you.

It's the Trump strategy. Up is down, left is right, water is a solid.

He was never that good anyway. A little boy trapped in a larger little boy's body. Cries at the drop of a hat. Mentally weak.
Kind of quirky sure

Over the hill now yeah

But Tito Ortiz was good and that is fact

So going by his invert the numbers age equation, Chuck is 84.

He's obviously dyslexic, he's had problems speaking his whole career and 34 is 43 backwards so he probably thought he was saying the right number.

I lied all the time about my age on those dating sites...I shaved 15 years off...it's a game you are forced to play...I reasoned that I wanted girls of a certain age range and they most likely wanted someone of a certain age range...so I made sure i was in that range...once you get them, then tell them the truth later....cause most often times, it won't matter at that point....you need to get a foot in the door...which would otherwise be closed.

Thats sad bro. Lying about being 15 years younger? You need to start accepting youre old.

Back