Tito Ortiz - “I’m 34 years young!”

his fight with Chael was totaly fixed.

tito gave him a signal with his hand to roll up further and let him have dominant position

What a meeting of the minds we have here. The collective IQ of humanity dropped 15 points when the shockwave of this interview hit the radio waves

Omg that Ricky-ism is gold by Shaub, ‘don’t put the carrot before the cart.’

Quit Talking shit!!!

All of you!

This fight is going to be the latest Yair vs Chan fight combined with round 1 excitement of browne vs arlovski, a lather of Hendo vs Shogun with a difficult to score casing of Gus vs bones.

Stop laughing at them *leave Britney alone gif* it not funny!!!!

You're 43 egghead. Unfortunately he's likely gonna ruin whatever is left of chucks brain.

And he still cant read or speak fluently. Smh.

tenor.gif

Ok, i am not going to be bothered with googling Tito's age. No way is he 34 though. Im starting to think Chuck has a better chance at winning this fight as i originally thought. Tito must be Sandbagging.

It was a corny joke. You people actually think he forgot his age...? he took a decade off his age and then said he feels that young. I hate everyone of you for making me even mildly defend Tito.

It was a corny joke. You people actually think he forgot his age...? he took a decade off his age and then said he feels that young. I hate everyone of you for making me even mildly defend Tito.

<{cruzshake}>

He didn't say he "feels" like he is 34 yrs young. He said he "is" 34 yrs young.
watch it again homeboi

CTE unfortunately

Probably not, Tito has a history of hilarious fibs

One of these guys is going to attack the ref I can see it now. Maybe both of them.

Back