Tito made more $$$ in Bellator

I truly hope Tito Ortiz has a job within Golden Boy Promotions MMA. because he really loves to be connected to the sport of MMA and I hope it grows to doing 3 or 4 shows per year that are pure spectacle, much like KSW. Just no more shot, past their prime fighters like Chuck Liddell, but get some intriguing fighters and match them up and we all know there are plenty of intriguing MMA fighters out there that have been released by Bellator and the UFC. And I hope Chuck Liddell can find a job with a MMA organization being a Ambassador of sorts much like Royce Gracie is with Bellator. It would keep him connected with the sport he loves and he could get his fix in of signing autographs, taking photos and being a part of the MMA scene.

I highly doubt we'll see Golden Boy Promotions doing MMA anymore. Everything about Oscar and MMA was just so awkward mainly cause Oscar didn't know what the hell he was talking about. It honestly felt like he just saw a chance to maybe make a quick buck on MMA and that was it.

Doing what you hope he does presents a lot of roadblocks in America from a talent stand point. In North America you have so much competition from the UFC, Bellator, and a lot of mid level promotions like LFA for talent that the talent pool that you can sign is literally what we got Saturday, it blows for the most part and surely isn't worth paying a nickel for.

Uuuuuuuum, I’m pretty sure Tito aged a decade as well.

Unless you can prove that Tito used a time machine to bring back the 2007 Tito.
they both did age but I believe from looking at them Tito looks better and is only I think 43 and recently fought. Unlike Chuck who looked bewildered and gassed. I was actually surprised it lasted that long, and tito actually looked scared to engage at first.

PPV cut, and Scott Coker was never gonna let Chuck fight, because Coker is smart.

I highly doubt we'll see Golden Boy Promotions doing MMA anymore. Everything about Oscar and MMA was just so awkward mainly cause Oscar didn't know what the hell he was talking about. It honestly felt like he just saw a chance to maybe make a quick buck on MMA and that was it.

Doing what you hope he does presents a lot of roadblocks in America from a talent stand point. In North America you have so much competition from the UFC, Bellator, and a lot of mid level promotions like LFA for talent that the talent pool that you can sign is literally what we got Saturday, it blows for the most part and surely isn't worth paying a nickel for.

Tito was talking like this would be a regular thing. Also Tito was talking super loyally about Golden Boy, are him and Bellator on good terms?

Tito was talking like this would be a regular thing. Also Tito was talking super loyally about Golden Boy, are him and Bellator on good terms?

Tito loves to talk and he isn't going to throw Golden Boy under the bus before getting his pay. He said he was done fighting and wanting to concentrate on helping fighters. Maybe he is trying to get in with Oscar on the MMA side of Golden Boy, who knows but that does makes sense, it's much easier than starting your own org like he has talked about.

I think him and Bellator are on fine terms but his fighting career is over so there isn't much left for him there. But it won't surprise me if they bring him for some appearances once in a while like they have done with Royce

Tito loves to talk and he isn't going to throw Golden Boy under the bus before getting his pay. He said he was done fighting and wanting to concentrate on helping fighters. Maybe he is trying to get in with Oscar on the MMA side of Golden Boy, who knows but that does makes sense, it's much easier than starting your own org like he has talked about.

I think him and Bellator are on fine terms but his fighting career is over so there isn't much left for him there. But it won't surprise me if they bring him for some appearances once in a while like they have done with Royce

I hope he does the Cro-Cop:

"I am retired"

*1 month later*

"I want to fight again"

I hope he does the Cro-Cop:

"I am retired"

*1 month later*

"I want to fight again"

Won't surprise me.

Seems to be enough morons in the MMA world running around willing to overpay any star almost regardless of what point they are in their careers so it won't shock me if someone dangles the carrot in front him.

PPV cut and bellator wouldnt have signed chuck without a battery of tests

FALSE. Chuck passed all CSAC testing in Cali, which would be good enough for ANY organization.
Chuck's problem wasn't the inability to take a punch, his problem was terrible striking defense he developed over course of his career and ring rust. Dude relied on his chin and timing his whole career.

FALSE. Chuck passed all CSAC testing in Cali, which would be good enough for ANY organization.
Chuck's problem wasn't the inability to take a punch, his problem was terrible striking defense he developed over course of his career and ring rust. Dude relied on his chin and timing his whole career.
RELAX. just saying what i remember coker saying. dude didnt fight in 8 yrs, he was already getting clocked right before he retired, expectations werent high

RELAX. just saying what i remember coker saying. dude didnt fight in 8 yrs, he was already getting clocked right before he retired, expectations werent high

You posted stupid sht and I corrected you. I'm always relaxed.

Back