Tito claims he never got a fair shake against Chuck in the UFC

Shouldn't have crumbled like a ton of bricks when Chuck was punching him in the face, lol.

Seems pretty fair to me

Chuck-vs-Tito-1.gif

giphy.gif

I wonder who has the bigger wang? I think both are on the net but I'm scared to search.

I hope he just means that he didnt get a fair shake in his own accounting for himself during those two fights

He got a rematch after beating Ken Shamrock, seems like he got plenty of fair chance!

He fairly got his ass beat twice.

This is such a pointless fight.

Chuck retired eight years ago after being knocked out in three consecutive fights.

If Tito wins, it proves nothing.

Also, I know fighters have to say they're in great shape to sell a card, but Tito's license to do so has been revoked. He always says it, but always has some epic invisible injury to mention post fight. No mas.

I wonder who has the bigger wang? I think both are on the net but I'm scared to search.

Really??

If.. ah... someone I know, might want to take a look.... what do you think they should search?? Ya know... In case they want to...

Yeah, UFC screwed him. They actually let Chuck punch him.

Just trying to sell this joke of a fight with De La Hoya promoting it, nothing but a bunch of bullshit.

He got a rematch after beating Ken Shamrock, seems like he got plenty of fair chance!

I believe he did get poked in the eye during the first fight which sped things up.

Not saying it changed the outcome.

He didn’t, Chuck blatantly poked his eyeballs into a temporary living blinded smh. @ortizgnp

This is from a guy who fought a way-past-his-prime Ken Shamrock as many times as he could. And he refused to fight him at HW, where a 240-pound, no-weight cut Ken could've dealt with Tito's wrestling better

To this day I see that fucking ending sequence and ask why the fuck didn't Chuck hit the body once.

Just look how much Chuck left himself wide open. Just think where that style led him over his last 6 fights (after the second Tito win):

A 1-5 record, with his only win over an undersized Wand.

Back