Title Boxing/Title MMA Questions 3.0

Title is having their annual closet cleaning sale. I'm tempted to buy their Adidas box hogs.

Hey Wes!
Do you know if you'll be having another warehouse sale this year?
The Title warehouse is right on my way home, and I've always gotten AMAZING deals during that sale!

Hey Wes!
Do you know if you'll be having another warehouse sale this year?
The Title warehouse is right on my way home, and I've always gotten AMAZING deals during that sale!

Yes sir

July 29th-Aug 1st

Hi Wes, quick question for you, please: are the Tuf-Wear Pro Air's OK for sparring, or are they more super bag gloves? Also, what are you overall thoughts on them? Thanks!

Still around Wes? If so, do you guys carry the replacement bladders for the atomic xxs speed bag?

I have a question:

Why did you send a guy a pair of boons that had been returned as defective by another customer then lie to them about it and not answer any questions here in sherdog????

Tell us Wes!!!

Hmm....after spending an hour on the phone and through email it appears I am responsible to pay return shipping on a defective misshaped item. One glove is an inch longer than the other..and they are nearly 2 oz's apart in weight..now I know Title will make it right...hopefully..but their seems to be some quality control issues it appears. If Wes is not aware of them he should be because I know he cares and likes to stay on top of stuff. Thought I would post it here for him. For others who want to try out the new ignite stuff you may want to hold off..unless this is a fluke happening. Otherwise, I would wait till wes checks into it and ensures that the integrity of this product is being met by his distributors.

[URL=http://s850.photobucket.com/user/bethanyproject/media/2015-05-19%2014.07_zps6ilpnxon.jpg.html][/URL]

They seem to have a lot of QC issues lately.

Yes they do....lol. I have the Anarchy Infused foam gloves and when they were new, the left glove hand compartment was extremely tighter than the right. Almost finger cramping. I thought of returning for another pair but honestly just got lazy. I sucked it up and used them and slowly the hand compartment is working itself out.

Last edited:
Got a question Wes....... Who makes the Ali gloves??? Just curious.

Hmm....after spending an hour on the phone and through email it appears I am responsible to pay return shipping on a defective misshaped item. One glove is an inch longer than the other..and they are nearly 2 oz's apart in weight..now I know Title will make it right...hopefully..but their seems to be some quality control issues it appears. If Wes is not aware of them he should be because I know he cares and likes to stay on top of stuff. Thought I would post it here for him. For others who want to try out the new ignite stuff you may want to hold off..unless this is a fluke happening. Otherwise, I would wait till wes checks into it and ensures that the integrity of this product is being met by his distributors.

[URL=http://s850.photobucket.com/user/bethanyproject/media/2015-05-19%2014.07_zps6ilpnxon.jpg.html][/URL]

Obviously I'm a little late to the party on this one. Havent logged in for quite a while. Has this been resolved? Email me and let me know so I can make sure everything was handled appropriately.

[email protected]

Yes. Was resolved Wes as usual. I had a good customer service experience with you all. Thanks for taking the time to follow up. Still loving my Boosters!

Yes. Was resolved Wes as usual. I had a good customer service experience with you all. Thanks for taking the time to follow up. Still loving my Boosters!

Good to see everything worked out. You need to throw up a review on the Boosters. They are on my must buy list!!!

Glad you got it resolved.

Too bad you HAD to get it resolved though. It would be cool if title could get their shit together though and stop shipping out junk.

Here's my question Wes, why do we constantly hear bad stuff about title???

Glad you got it resolved.

Too bad you HAD to get it resolved though. It would be cool if title could get their shit together though and stop shipping out junk.

Here's my question Wes, why do we constantly hear bad stuff about title???

Maybe the mass production has something to do with it. Maybe its flooding of orders and having to get them out ASAP.......your guess is as good as mine. Wes is definitely the bright spot in that company.

Back