Titanic alternate ending lol it's so bad

You have never been loved...

tumblr_lnz8ldCu5j1qi8p9g.gif

If youll be my Jack ill be your Rose.

Paint me like one of your French girls....

Why would the crew care if she drops it - they know exactly where it is now. Sure it's a little extra work than if she just handed it over, but just record the exact coordinates and go back later.

Regarding Rose only knowing Jack for two days and having a husband and kids but dying and being with Jack - What happens to widows who remarry? You can still want and have love in your life and live your life, but that doesn't mean you stop loving the first marriage. I sort of look at Joe Biden - he loves his wife Jill, has a daughter by her and says many times she saved his life, he looks at her with love in his eyes. But all the while you still know that his first wife who died in the car crash ultimately has his heart when he talks about it.

Rose might have only known Jack for two days - but arguably those were the two most emotionally impact days in her life. The man saved her in a couple different ways and sacrificed himself for her. Rose didn't love her fiancee, she felt trapped/forced in by it and the expectations of it all - quite possibly Jack was her true first love. Now maybe if they would have survived and made it to America that it wouldn't have worked out - almost certainly wouldn't have really and they would have fallen out of love. But because that never happened Jack was forever in her heart in those head-in-the-clouds first days of lust and magic of meeting somebody you really click with - multiplied 100-fold given the tragic circumstances of it all as well.

It's so easy to throw away material wealth when you are about to FUCKING DIE.

Rose was a cunt.

That bitch would have went over the railing like Darth sidious, and if the necklace hit the water I would yell at the crew to document latitude and longitude, drop anchor, prep the sub, then throw her daughter over for the extra trouble.

The scene where she returns to Jack on the stairs would have been her landing on top of him violently, then her daughter landing at the bottom of the stairs.

Then I would dine on the finest meats and cheeses, and do 2 chicks at once with a kilo of coke busted open on the counter.

Legend has it that the initial test screening of Close Encounters featured a different ending with a long, sappy segment that had the song "When You Wish Upon a Star" played over it that got unintentional laughs, it broke up the audience.

It's so easy to throw away material wealth when you are about to FUCKING DIE.

Rose was a cunt.
well, rose held onto that necklace even during her years in poverty and trying to make it as an actress, so . . .

the only thing i don't like, bc i get the message it's trying to give with her throwing away the necklace, is that the money from it could have helped the homeless, yanno? why not do that?

Rose might have only known Jack for two days - but arguably those were the two most emotionally impact days in her life. The man saved her in a couple different ways and sacrificed himself for her. Rose didn't love her fiancee, she felt trapped/forced in by it and the expectations of it all - quite possibly Jack was her true first love. Now maybe if they would have survived and made it to America that it wouldn't have worked out - almost certainly wouldn't have really and they would have fallen out of love. But because that never happened Jack was forever in her heart in those head-in-the-clouds first days of lust and magic of meeting somebody you really click with - multiplied 100-fold given the tragic circumstances of it all as well.

vlcsnap-1406407.png

I didnt see the movie until years after it came out, but its a really good movie. A classic

Never seen it either and I feel quite happy about that. I've also never seen a Fast and the Furious movie. I wish I'd never seen a Marvel movie though.

That alternate ending looks like it was booked by Vince Russo.

Back