Titanfall 2: Post info here

I'll definitely pick this game up on Black Friday. Rented it on Red Box and the campaign was pretty fun. Didn't try multiplayer because I still need to get PSN +.
I redbox ed it last night. Pretty fucking fun. I liked the first one ALOT so I'm hoping the campaign delivers.

Amazing game having a blast!!!! just regen'd

Titanfall-2-gif.gif

15531.gif

standby for Titanfall!

Good thing my girlfriend drinks mt dew like crazy and my kids love Doritos! I got dbl xp for days!!

I have a shitpile of codes too. Right now I am sessioning CoD IW until I hit rank 50, then I will get back into Titanfall.

EA wanted to release Titanfall 2 and BF1 together to squeeze the COD sales. They figured that the BF fans will get BF1, but for those looking for a faster, future setting game they might get Titanfall 2 and take sales away from COD. Not a bad strategy, but very risky putting it head to head with Activision.

So I bought this game the other day and it's fun so far and the movement is awesome but it seems you don't get in many actual gun fights. Maybe that will change as I get more used to the gameplay.

I don't know who this guy is (I don't read reviews about franchises that I already know I like) but the Reddit people seem to respect his opinion or something.

Jim Sterling gives Titanfall 2 a 9.5
http://www.thejimquisition.com/titanfall-2-review/

I give it a 9.5 too.
Jim Sterling is the hipster Angry Joe, which is to say, that he's only the slightly more negative version of a fantastic game reviewer. He doesn't give a shit about hype, and isn't afraid to call out the gaming media for falsehoods.

He also branches out beyond just game/movie reviews and touches on the business as a whole.

I like both guys.

I am going to get back into this right after I save up 4000 Salvage in CoD IW and buy a particular gun.

Still loving the game, only issue i have is the wait times finding a match at certain times.

i suck at this game.. anyone with ps4 add me same name as here... wait times are horrible for me when i play at night to find a match

This game doesn't seem to have a very large player base. I played some yesterday around noon and it said there were 15,000 people online. I can't find a game where I have a good connection lately.

This game doesn't seem to have a very large player base. I played some yesterday around noon and it said there were 15,000 people online. I can't find a game where I have a good connection lately.
was kind of stupid for them to release it around the same time as battlefield and COD.. they should of waited until dec

Beat the campaign last night. Awesome but too short. Hopefully some single player DLC comes out.

Alright I've only played an hour of multiplayer so far, so how is this game better or different then the original not that the original was bad but some of you hyped the fuck out of this.

I enjoy it so far but come fucking on

It's 36 bucks right now if you have Xbox gold btw

Alright I've only played an hour of multiplayer so far, so how is this game better or different then the original not that the original was bad but some of you hyped the fuck out of this.

I enjoy it so far but come fucking on

It's 36 bucks right now if you have Xbox gold btw

The 1st game only had 3 Titans to choose from and weren't as specialized this has 6 and has more types of power ups. The pilots have more power ups, the grappling hook for example. The pilots are almost like different classes and have different physical builds. The guns are upgradable as you level now. There a campaign mode as well. Movement even seems to be better.

Long story short. More Titans types, more pilot types, much more customization, smoother gameplay, more varied gameplay, and a campaign mode.

The game just came out and they are already hyping up the free DLC content.

Respawn is awesome.

Back