Titanfall 2: Post info here

Called in a Titan and then couldn't find it.... hahaha

I had 0 interest in the first Titanfall when its many issues were talked about after release, but after hearing about how everyone who originally had issues with TF1 is now thoroughly satisfied with TF2, I... might actually get this game.

Yeah the existing fanbase is happy and the critics seem to be satiated. This game is straight up deadly. Another top tier FPS PvP.

Yeah the campaign is sick. I played through it on Hard on the first day. After a day of PvP, I started the campaign again on Master difficulty. So far so goo. I am right near the end, but I don't know for sure that I will be able to finish it.

Once I DO finish it on master, I plan on going back through once more on the easiest setting and finding all the helmets. I have bee capturing clips every time I find a helmet. Some day I might get around to making a video with them, but some jobless nerd has probably already taken care of that anyways.

do you get anything for getting the helmets ?

I'm not sure yet. I haven't found them all. I got on last night but went straight into the PvP, so I haven't finished the Master Mode campaign yet.

Looks good might have to check this out

No but shit sales means shit multiplayer plus the developer an insanely rapacious company with zero loyalty to customers certain to curtail future multiplayer development by cutting staff and this is a multiplayer game.

Oh. Well....
You always seem to have a lot of opinions on games that you don't play.

Anyways, Titanfall 2 is a killer game, the campaign is amazing and the PvP is top notch, plus all DLC content is going to be included which will not alienate/divide the player base.

Buy it or don't.

Loved the 1st Titanfall and played it to death. So far I'm super excited to try the sequel since it's getting great reviews. Got a big test next weekend so I have to wait till then to play :(

It was a fucking retarded decision to jam the game in between the releases for the two biggest mutiplayer FPS games. Let BF and COD compete with each other. Delay the game a few months and I'm sure sales would have been much better.

I bought both Battlefield and Titanfall, because I'm chump.. but most people are probably only going to get 1 out of the 3.

Sucks one incredibly poor decision means less people are going to play an awesome game.

How is this to the first game? I liked some aspects of the first titanfall but thought it was pretty lacking overall and if they changed a few things it would be really good.

PSN- EG_Wicky

I have a mic but I am terrible at this game.

Campaign is ok not great but good. PVP is fun so far the matchmaking can at times but a bit shitty but more often then not its pretty even.

It was a fucking retarded decision to jam the game in between the releases for the two biggest mutiplayer FPS games. Let BF and COD compete with each other. Delay the game a few months and I'm sure sales would have been much better.

I bought both Battlefield and Titanfall, because I'm chump.. but most people are probably only going to get 1 out of the 3.

Sucks one incredibly poor decision means less people are going to play an awesome game.
Titanfall is better than CoD as an FPS PvP game. Much faster, better movement mechanics, and much more dynamic as far as using maps is concerned.
I have never played a single edition of Battlefield, so I can't comment from experience. Based on the Video footage I have seen, BF looks like CoD in the sense that it is point and shoot. I haven't seen any footage that shows BF to have movement mechanics anywhere close to Titanfall.

But yeah, I will never understand these franchises releasing their products so damned close to each other. Literally ONE WEEK apart. TF came out last Friday, CoD comes out this Friday. I will buy both but I am fully invested Titanfall. I am only committing to the vanilla copy of CoD.

If CoD ends up being amazing, I will buy the DLC's, but if it is Meh I won't.

I'll definitely pick this game up on Black Friday. Rented it on Red Box and the campaign was pretty fun. Didn't try multiplayer because I still need to get PSN +.

Yo, how the hell do you earn money on multiplayer? I've been using the same guns since 'nam. I've played like 30 games already but I still have like 64 dollars. I seem to only get a couple of dollars per game. I've been using the same guns forever.

By the way, the story mode is actually really fucking fun.

Play during happy hour and I think you'll get extra Credits or Merits if you meet the challenges.

Back