Titan fc signs jake Lindsey and dj linderman

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Linderman (15-7) competes at heavyweight and owns five knockout and four submission victories to his credit. He is an even 2-2 in his last four fights overall, and has faced the likes of Robert Drysdale, Anthony Johnson and Rich Hale during his MMA career.

Lindsey (9-0) is coming off three straight first round knockout victories, and owns another three wins via submission. He fought for Titan FC back in 2013, finishing Zach Freeman in the first round.

Fightline.com

Good signings. Linderman needs to get back to 205 though. He's an average fighter, but he always brings it.

If they sign another decent lhw (like Prangley) I'd like to see Linderman fight that guy, then the winner meet the winner of Magalhaes/Brilz for the inaugural belt. I know its early to have a champion, but theres no reason not to make every fight count.

Linderman/Prangley
Brilz/Magalhaes

A lot of WSOF's light-heavyweights are getting signed, I wonder what's up with that. Anthony Johnson, Hans Stringer, DJ Linderman all gone in a matter of weeks.

A lot of WSOF's light-heavyweights are getting signed, I wonder what's up with that. Anthony Johnson, Hans Stringer, DJ Linderman all gone in a matter of weeks.

Stringer and linderman only signed 1 fight deals with them and rumble 3 fight deal ran out

Back