-------------
Main Card | Flyweight| 125 lbs

Marcelo Castaneda +265
Gustavo Balart -385
--------------
Main Card | Flyweight| 125 lbs

Juan Puerta +150
Jorge Calvo Martin -190

Winging this one. Obviously don't tail. I'm on Torres, Manfio, Balart, Arzeno, and Puerta. Mainly for action.

I am taking a chance on Gleidson DeJesus at +409 against a very promising prospect Jose Torres in Titan FC 46. This is a value play, as I consider Torres one of the best lighter weight prospects outside the UFC right now. But Torres is coming off a broken right hand, torn right MCL and long layoff and he's defending his bantamweight belt instead of his Titan FC flyweight belt tonight, when he really should be a flyweight in the UFC eventually. He'll be giving up height, reach and size to DeJesus who last fought at a 140 pound catchweight and looked good there. DeJesus has good power for the weight class, a good sprawl and takedown defense and submission capability and he stays pretty composed in there. If Torres isn't 100% and DeJesus is on his game I think he can be a difficult fight for Torres. Also from a pop psychology viewpoint, Torres said in one of his interviews that if he lost this fight, no big deal because it's up from his ideal weight class and that he'll still get in the UFC. I didn't like to hear that from Shorty.

Titan FC 46
Risk $345.00

Gleidson DeJesus (+409) vs Jose Torres $100.00 for $409.00

Raush Manfio (+118) vs Chazz Walton $100.00 for $118.00

Parlay:
Jorge Calvo Martin (-235) vs Juan Puerta + Gustavo Balart (-501) vs Marcelo Castaneda $145.00 for $102.96

Prolly gonna be a pass for me; no time to cap so many new people. Still have to watch tape on some ufc newbies for tomorrow

I really think Torres can be in for trouble in this fight. DeJesus is a powerful dude & skilled. Torres faded a bit vs Sharipov and got by with being the much better athlete plenty of times. I see this as an opportunity for a upset and the odds are way way too high. 1.25u on Dejesus

No clue why Manfio is the dog here Walton is a guy that 100% WILL fade if this fight goes past the 1st. Walton has killed some absolute cans but Manfio is legit, skilled everywhere and has the gas to go 3. 2u bet

Very small on Puerta +185

i just took 1u on manfio, too. +115. he's shorter, but he's way more experienced.. att product.. so trains in florida where the fight is.. this walton dude looks fairly legit on tape but has fought NO ONE and is just untested. manfio went 15 mins w/frevola who trucks dudes.. i don't get why he's the dog... but i'm far from saying this is tail-worthy

I really think Torres can be in for trouble in this fight. DeJesus is a powerful dude & skilled. Torres faded a bit vs Sharipov and got by with being the much better athlete plenty of times. I see this as an opportunity for a upset and the odds are way way too high. 1.25u on Dejesus

No clue why Manfio is the dog here Walton is a guy that 100% WILL fade if this fight goes past the 1st. Walton has killed some absolute cans but Manfio is legit, skilled everywhere and has the gas to go 3. 2u bet

Very small on Puerta +185

exactly, i think walton has a decent chance to fade, bingo. and it's 5 rounds. and manfio hasn't been finished by some reputable dudes.

not seeing the skills you mentioned for dejesus.. only 2 finishes in 7 fights.. i saw him GET ktfo spectacularly by a 7-7 dude, tho...

anyway, how's he gonna take 3 of 5 vs torres, i don't see it.. pass for me...

Bullshit decision by Florida judges. Calvo won round 2 & 3 easy with the sub attempts and more damage. Puerta's takedowns did nothing.

I was on Calvo and thought he fought like a complete moron. Rd 3 was obviously his, but he should have turned it up big time. I thought he made the tide change big time by the end of Rd 3, but I'm not so sure he did enough to win that round.

Added more on Manfio in the co-main. His knees are awesome: Raush Manfio (+115) vs Chazz Walton $100.00 for $115.00

Stabbed Arzeno here tiny. Probably going to eat this one.

tailed Manfio and took a blind degen bet on Castaneda +370 just becourse he is from Florida/ATT :D and seems like the judges might be biased (Balart have no finishes on his record)

I was on Calvo and thought he fought like a complete moron. Rd 3 was obviously his, but he should have turned it up big time. I thought he made the tide change big time by the end of Rd 3, but I'm not so sure he did enough to win that round.
There wasn't even a reasonable question about round 3- Calvo won that even on the official scorecards. It was round 2 that was maybe questionable if you give Puerta points for lame takedowns that do nothing and avoiding getting subbed after he got twisted into a pretzel.

There wasn't even a reasonable question about round 3- Calvo won that even on the official scorecards. It was round 2 that was maybe questionable if you give Puerta points for lame takedowns that do nothing and avoiding getting subbed after he got twisted into a pretzel.

My point was that he should have gone hard for the finish or even a 10-8 in Rd 3. The problem was that he created a deficit in the early to mid part of Rd 2. His sub attempts weren't really that close. I'd have loved for him to win that round, but I can understand the cards there. I think both announcers had it that way and all 3 judges did. Calvo just didn't show shit for urgency.

Back