Titan 43 - Torres vs Nobre - Florida

How did araujo/parsons fight go? My u1.5 is still pending but I'm sure the fight is over with?!?!?

How did araujo/parsons fight go? My u1.5 is still pending but I'm sure the fight is over with?!?!?
Valdir Araujo def. Preston Parsons by submission (guillotine choke). Round 1, 4:26

congrats

Titan 43 Net: +149.50
torres -165: 165 for 100
quinones +165: 30 for 49.50

---

that's how i drew it up.. i was *praying* for even $ on torres, would've hit for 2-3 units if so.. but still, i'm happy

should've went with my gut and taken the O1.5 for bb monstro, too.. no worries tho. would've only done it to win 0.5u prolly, anyway

shorty torres is a f'ing stud. knew it beforehand, emboldened after last night. dude's gonna be fighting for the ufc strap within a couple years. he's not quite on the MM/guchi level, but he can hang with baga, JB, cejudo, imo. i think he's right there already and he's so young.

shorty torres is a f'ing stud. knew it beforehand, emboldened after last night. dude's gonna be fighting for the ufc strap within a couple years. he's not quite on the MM/guchi level, but he can hang with baga, JB, cejudo, imo. i think he's right there already and he's so young.

Yep. I would love to ride him @-165 to +150 all the way to the ufc, but that's probably the last time we get good prices on him before he gets to the big show.

There is something very rewarding about finding a diamond in the rough and then making money as they rise through the ranks :)

Back