Titan 42 - Lima vs Jackson - Florida

Another lackluster performance from Desmond Green.

He won, but he looked a little worse than I remember him being. He definitely won't get a call from the UFC anytime soon, unless he replaces an injured fighter on super short notice.

Jesus Des is such a flake. Should've been finished in the third

How the fuck is Desmond Green so gassed that he needs an oxygen mask???

Mother fucker, the fight is being held in Florida for fucks sake... Is there any U.S. state with lower elevation??? wtf...

I'm sick of watching his fights. He doesn't seem to improve. In fact, he is getting worse.

that has gotta be a 10-8 rd 3 for brown, could've been stopped a couple times, not even counting the armbar attempt

28-28, imo

rd 1 green
rd 2 green but kinda competitive
rd 3 10-8 brown

is the blond chick doing the backstage interviews a high school intern or something?

Is Green eating the Mickey ds all day or what? How are you a little dude and you literally need an oxygen tank after 15 min?

Fading Des hard from now on. Glad he's ok thiugh,got scary for a moment

only one judge 10-8 = lol. guess that's florida bias?

all holobaugh, definitely up 2-0 imo. cedeno is just a tricky dude to finish, always has been.

cedeno needs a finish, doubt that happens. wish i did so much more on this o2.5, i pussed out! thought kurt might tap him, but cedeno just survives all the time

ah shit, jinxed myself. O2.5 loses by 1 minute

outclased cedeno

Bellator, Titan, and Legacy are all on at the same time and, none of them are showing fights I want to see.

Looks like you're the last person left in this thread, Ez.

Goodnight~

I'm still watching, two screening with Bellator.

Bellator, Titan, and Legacy are all on at the same time and, none of them are showing fights I want to see.

Looks like you're the last person left in this thread, Ez.

Goodnight~

i read my own pbps of a lot of fights if i don't feel up to rewatching, so w/e..

other people might wanna hear it, too, and i'm gonna watch bellator after this ends, just decided to watch this one live.

whitney looks so off, i hate my bet 1 minute in

1-0 Frank. 5d you bums for not giving me that Sharipov decision prop I originally hit back

rd 1 sharipov, honestly not even close.

whitney already looking slow, frankly. this could be a long 25 mins for him.

sharipov was the sharp play for sure, at least as of now...

Glad I went small on Whitey. Hopefully someone gets finished soon.

whitney has absolutley nothing for him, it's 7 mins in and i'd take sharipov -400 if i could

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back