Titan 41: Damm vs Faria

Holy shit thought that was over. Can't believe Harrison escaped that armbar

Popo won round 4 big and almost submitted Harrison with RNC and armbar. Could even be 10-8 round.

Bezerra is exhausted though, he won't win this last round, damnit.

Bezerra is exhausted though, he won't win this last round, damnit.
He should have really finished it in that 4th round. Had him in back mount flattened out with like 3 minutes left. How did Harrison even escape that armbar?

Could be a draw if that was a 10-8.
Still think Harrison won all rounds except the 4th.

Harrison has shown major flaws in several fights now.

i've got it

10-9 harrison
10-9 bezerra
10-9 harrison
10-9 bezerra (arguably 10-8)
10-9 harrison (but very big.. not quite 10-8)

should be interesting scorecards

Please let this be a 47-47 draw with a 10-8 fourth for Bezerra so I get my money back.

Meh, I scored that a draw. Should have been finished in the 4th tho.

Let's go Damm

this ring announcer is always cringeworthy.. the way he reads the cards, etc, lol. oh and "3 rounds" for harrison-bezerra" ? lol.

not bad bets at all by bezerra bettors. fight was closer than 49/49/48 for harrison. 49/46 is not a bad scorecards IMO, 1/2/3 were all competitive.. well 1 & 2 moreso.. harrison is a tough mofo, hard to finish, saw it with siler, too

His scorecards vs. Siler and Bezerra when looked at side by side are very shitty.

my god this -360 +300 is nuts to me. and i'm stuck with +102 on damm cause of my misread on movement. i just don't get it. one of those things, i guess

I'd love to add more because of value but I have a lot on Damm already.

lol tried last minute hedge on my O2.5, they're gonna go nuts

didnt' get it

clenching butthole

Kamaru is right, these girls don't know how to tuck their chin even after dozens of fights each.

Back