Titan 39 - JZ vs Healy

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Titan-FC-39-Calvalcante-Vs-Healy-52709

338d6bbd37994948925aaaddc60b4f2a.png

pretty decent card here. at least the main 4 fights...

i'm guessing jz-healy is a 5 rounder, cause hawn retired? so for the 155 belt?

not familiar with:

ribeiro, dos santos, gaudreau, velasquez or alpar...

Think hes probably better than Michaud everywhere and will have size advantage. Most dangerous fights for Lima are guys that throw heat and can stay upright long enough to find his chin, that is definitely not Michaud.

also small on JZ +175

parlayed villa+holobaugh

Think hes probably better than Michaud everywhere and will have size advantage. Most dangerous fights for Lima are guys that throw heat and can stay upright long enough to find his chin, that is definitely not Michaud.

i generally agree. that's why i had lima last fight.. not fighting a KO guy.

didn't michaud drop OAM, btw? or was it the other way around, i can't remember

also small on JZ +175
Complete opposite of you on the picks. I really wanted to bet Healy but I can't get behind -245 and I definitely can't get behind o3.5 -190. But I also don't think I wanna stab JZ at +175. Idk, maybe degen stab JZ tomorrow if the lines are the same but i'm holding off.

Tempting to bet the guy Micah Miller is fighting just cause Micah Miller -405 vs anybody seems off.

i generally agree. that's why i had lima last fight.. not fighting a KO guy.

didn't michaud drop OAM, btw? or was it the other way around, i can't remember
I could be mistaken, but I believe you're right. That fight is actually the reason I didn't go too crazy here, I remember OAM having difficulty with Michaud's weirdness and looking very raw in the striking, believe he got clipped and dropped but instantly recovered at some point.

Complete opposite of you on the picks. I really wanted to bet Healy but I can't get behind -245 and I definitely can't get behind o3.5 -190. But I also don't think I wanna stab JZ at +175. Idk, maybe degen stab JZ tomorrow if the lines are the same but i'm holding off.

Tempting to bet the guy Micah Miller is fighting just cause Micah Miller -405 vs anybody seems off.

complete fade of healy . he hasnt beaten that great of competition as of late and i think the lines off a bit.

Alex vila is 45, no way I would bet him as a favourite, degen stabbing the other guy

I could be mistaken, but I believe you're right. That fight is actually the reason I didn't go too crazy here, I remember OAM having difficulty with Michaud's weirdness and looking very raw in the striking, believe he got clipped and dropped but instantly recovered at some point.

michaud did drop OAM at one point. maybe even took a round IIRC. pretty much got grapple fucked by OAM. anyone can KO lima though, chin of glass

fuck just tried to hit michaud again at +130 but it went back to +110

Top 3 fights are title fights:

Gesias Cavalcante (155) vs. Pat Healy (154.5) — for lightweight title
Andre Harrison (144.5) vs. Deivision Ribeiro (144) — for featherweight title
Dhiego Lima (169.5) vs. David Michaud (169) — for welterweight title
Carina Damm (134) vs. Sarah Alpar (134.5)
Micah Miller (169) vs. Kenny Gadreau (170)
Alexis Vila (124) vs. Abdiel Velasquez (124.5)
Kurt Holobaugh (155) vs. Luciano Dos Santos (155)
Sabah Homasi (170.5) vs. Vitor Eustaquio (173.5)*
Chino Duran (144) vs. Lazar Stojadinovic (144.5)
Ignacio Bahamondes (168.5) vs. Preston Parson (169.5)
Raush Manfio (150) vs. Luis Zequeira (148.5)

*Fighter missed weight, fined undisclosed percentage of fight purse

Back