Tips for picking up chicks

Appreciate the feedback. But it's beyond just the gf thing the whole reason it is this way is because I've avoided normal social interaction for a decade at least. Esp when you do that from a young age it hurts. I have trouble meeting, talking to new people, let alone womens who I don't already know (friends/sisters of friends).

The 18 year olds today were literally running in recess and lining up to use the bathroom when I was graduating HS with other fresh up-and-coming young men. Ya know?
Now many of my friends are moving forward because they already have that experience with girls and don't even worry, but I'm just taking my baby steps. I offer hardly anything to conversations among us besides money making and other discreet stuff I do, god-forbid I mention Sherdog

Lol

Cheers.

So, you come to the party fashionably late. Better late then never brah.

Work on it. Make social skills a priority in 2017, making new friends, and of course, date some new girls. I have a buddy in a similar predicament. He lacks interpersonal skills and a lot of social skills. It hinders him with people meeting and making friends. He thrives in the business world because he is cut throat. He also cleans up with the babes too. Granted, it is short term flings and others base "success" in different ways.

It is not something you are incapable of. Likely, you may feel that but, its cognitive dissonance. It is anxiety. It is the feels; who and what you are not in alignment or you interpret things that way. Note, many guys will tell you, the hottest girls after school aren't the hot girls later down the road. Many of the pretty and cuter girls are standouts now. I am sure there is the counter balance to that for the babes. You can be that guy.

So, you come to the party fashionably late. Better late then never brah.

Work on it. Make social skills a priority in 2017, making new friends, and of course, date some new girls. I have a buddy in a similar predicament. He lacks interpersonal skills and a lot of social skills. It hinders him with people meeting and making friends. He thrives in the business world because he is cut throat. He also cleans up with the babes too. Granted, it is short term flings and others base "success" in different ways.

It is not something you are incapable of. Likely, you may feel that but, its cognitive dissonance. It is anxiety. It is the feels; who and what you are not in alignment or you interpret things that way. Note, many guys will tell you, the hottest girls after school aren't the hot girls later down the road. Many of the pretty and cuter girls are standouts now. I am sure there is the counter balance to that for the babes. You can be that guy.

I like your positivity.

Go to a place where there's lots of chicks. Simple as that.

Don't buy into all that shit. Get on Tinder, POF, or similar sites and bang out a few easy targets. You'll get over it, just post pics of the girls you hook up with so we can see your progress

I like your positivity.

I feel like you got to be. Our baseline is negativity so, anything above that lower level of consciousness is a plus. You cannot turn on the news, listen to mainstream media or social engineering without noting the negative connotation. Ironically enough, listen to my speech about marriage and I take a completely different shift towards the negative. Don't get me started on plummeting SMV lol.

How has it been coming in 2017? Any Resolution? Any new prospective girls?

I picked up a chick who was playing pokemon go. She did the double take, checked me out, and after small talk, she made the suggestion we do dinner sometime. I never agree to dinner. Its like forced awkwardness. Why do that? My favorite go to is coffee. It is inexpensive (not that I would pay for a girl lol) and its casual. It is easy to pull the chute no questions asked. It also presents opportunity.

Today, a girl tried to pick me up. Women when interested go into interview mode. For instance:
  • "Whats your name?"

• "How old are you?"

• "I thought you were ____ years old (assumption that man is much younger then her lol)?"

Followed by more probing questions and her pushing her attractive qualities. Said female disappeared for a bit. When she returned, she had applied her makeup again. What a funny coincidence....!

The takeaway? Women make it too easy when interested.

Jacked &&& Aesthetic ftw!

Go to a place where there's lots of chicks. Simple as that.

Its all about location, location, location. So many hidden gems, areas just full of high amounts of attractive girl, tourists, and little fallout for sloot gonna sloot.

Don't buy into all that shit. Get on Tinder, POF, or similar sites and bang out a few easy targets.

If you want an omelet, you got to crack a few eggs. There are so many "proud single moms" on that app, it is disgusting but, again, for the sheer LULZ and experience, it is worth the little time just based upon the abundance of women at your leisure. The only thing I caution is that, most dudes will get cucked, will be wasting time with really low status women (single moms, women with bastard children from out of wedlock, entitled unemployed female, divorced women, liberal arts & women studies majors LOL). Lets not forget the likely scenario of being cat fished, women posting thinner pics when in reality, she is fat as fuck and or posting pics from the 90s or earl 2000s when thin and attractive (peak SMV).

Not saying, refrain or not swipe right. Just saying, swipe right at life. Yes, hit up sloots off tinder but, be hitting on skanks in bars and clubs too. Coffee shops and gym are full of women ready for the taking and yet, much higher risk. Most dudes need alcohol to hit on a woman. That is ludicrous thinking, in order for a man's balls to drop, and hit on a sloot in the gym or a coffee shop, he needs to be inebriated.

You'll get over it, just post pics of the girls you hook up with so we can see your progress

Agreed. The problem is there are no pics ITT. Lots of cucks and dudes with low testosterone talking chit. Not surprised mother fucker. Likely raised by single mother victimhood. LULZ Had!

They be on that block/ignore list.

Tell them 'If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together". This is foolproof and works every time.

Tell them 'If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together". This is foolproof and works every time.

80184f7ffaff95417155c649e9df68aa0af173fbf0cba30c886679f4be40b7b5.jpg

Its all about location, location, location. So many hidden gems, areas just full of high amounts of attractive girl, tourists, and little fallout for sloot gonna sloot.

If you want an omelet, you got to crack a few eggs. There are so many "proud single moms" on that app, it is disgusting but, again, for the sheer LULZ and experience, it is worth the little time just based upon the abundance of women at your leisure. The only thing I caution is that, most dudes will get cucked, will be wasting time with really low status women (single moms, women with bastard children from out of wedlock, entitled unemployed female, divorced women, liberal arts & women studies majors LOL). Lets not forget the likely scenario of being cat fished, women posting thinner pics when in reality, she is fat as fuck and or posting pics from the 90s or earl 2000s when thin and attractive (peak SMV).

Not saying, refrain or not swipe right. Just saying, swipe right at life. Yes, hit up sloots off tinder but, be hitting on skanks in bars and clubs too. Coffee shops and gym are full of women ready for the taking and yet, much higher risk. Most dudes need alcohol to hit on a woman. That is ludicrous thinking, in order for a man's balls to drop, and hit on a sloot in the gym or a coffee shop, he needs to be inebriated.

Agreed. The problem is there are no pics ITT. Lots of cucks and dudes with low testosterone talking chit. Not surprised mother fucker. Likely raised by single mother victimhood. LULZ Had!

They be on that block/ignore list.

Always swipe right my friend, always

I know this is harsh but in order to really win at picking up chicks you need to be clever in your presentation. You have to act like you are listening to what they have to say. It's not easy. Also women need to hear certain things that fills them with a positive feeling....since you provide that, they need you and relate you to feeling good. Never tell a girl with gorgeous eyes that she has gorgeous eyes...she has heard that a million times, she doesnt need you for that. You tell a girl with meh eyes that. Compliment the pretty girl on her point of view or intelligence. If a girl has an annoying voice, compliment that. So basically lie.

I know this is harsh but in order to really win at picking up chicks you need to be clever in your presentation. You have to act like you are listening to what they have to say. It's not easy. Also women need to hear certain things that fills them with a positive feeling....since you provide that, they need you and relate you to feeling good. Never tell a girl with gorgeous eyes that she has gorgeous eyes...she has heard that a million times, she doesnt need you for that. You tell a girl with meh eyes that. Compliment the pretty girl on her point of view or intelligence. If a girl has an annoying voice, compliment that. So basically lie.

Yes. You must sweet talk and generate positive feelings (sometimes) but, others will respond to being a real asshole and a dick. Many women will say they want a nice guy but, they respond to guy that puts it in her pooper, blows on her face, and doesn't call her again driving her crazy. Women are constantly bombarded with male attention and told their shit don't stink. Sometimes, dumpty needs to get kicked off her pedestal. Sometimes, she needs to be called out, trolled, and even goofed.

Personality is so damn individual and therefore, people respond to different things however, with the broken nuclear family, with banished father syndrome, and single mother victimhood on carousel 2.0, my experience has led me to lean more on the asshole side then white knight. For instance, you can go full retard and bust out all the stops as white knight but, disinterest, being aloof, even freezing a woman out with disregard has better rate of success IMHO.

I once went full on no contact and disregard on a girl. She did the Tom Cruise storm off and run routine. She tried the water works. She tried to play victimhood. She tried whereas, another dude was trying to white knight. I did nothing. She responded.

If a woman reveals missing father figure or she hates her dad in the first 5min, she basically is giving you a blue print to smash.

In my years, I've found one thing to be true - being confident in who you are will get you chicks all of the time.

If you're a nerd then own it. Go to nerd shit. Talk about nerd shit. You will meet and bang girls who are into nerd shit. If you're into sports, own that. Go to sports bars. Join community teams. You will meet and bang girls who are into sports.

If you're into clothes, dancing and that stuff...you get the fucking point. Go shopping, hit the clubs with like minded souls, you will bang chicks who care about that stuff.

Here's where most guys fail. They're into nerd shit but they want a chick into clothes and dancing. They're into the stock market but they want a chick who think the P/E ratio is about alcohol content. They want chicks who aren't interested in anything they have to offer.

There are girls everywhere. Most of them have the right parts. Stop trying to pick up chicks and start remembering to just be yourself when you meet people. Some of the people you meet will also be girls with the right parts.

Some of them will be...
scumbag-hermaphrodite_o_2173487.jpg

Lol @ coffee dates, so millenial hipster. Just meet a chick for drinks, easy escape route if there's no chemistry and social lubricant is always appreciated.

Jesus fuck, you guys really like to complicate something simple.

Tip: Fucking talk to them.

Appreciate the feedback. But it's beyond just the gf thing the whole reason it is this way is because I've avoided normal social interaction for a decade at least. Esp when you do that from a young age it hurts. I have trouble meeting, talking to new people, let alone womens who I don't already know (friends/sisters of friends).

The 18 year olds today were literally running in recess and lining up to use the bathroom when I was graduating HS with other fresh up-and-coming young men. Ya know?
Now many of my friends are moving forward because they already have that experience with girls and don't even worry, but I'm just taking my baby steps. I offer hardly anything to conversations among us besides money making and other discreet stuff I do, god-forbid I mention Sherdog

Lol

Cheers.
Start practicing. You're going to suck at first and get rejected. Accept that and keep approaching new women everyday. Invest in yourself also. You need to believe in yourself and what you're doing.

c6uCoPA.jpg

p.s. the "American" should say "Walmart".

women love liars, and especially when the foundation of their relationship is built on them :)

Lol @ coffee dates, so millenial hipster. Just meet a chick for drinks, easy escape route if there's no chemistry and social lubricant is always appreciated.

Seriously, it is my favorite thing. Women due to entitlement like to push fine dining, dinner, etc. Its a forced awkward situation. With coffee, for starters, I am a coffee enthusiast, and far from hipster. I am much older and far removed from that group. Personally, its more casual and easy to pull the chute on coffee or fwb a chick then dinner or after being suitor and courting her.

Start practicing. You're going to suck at first and get rejected. Accept that and keep approaching new women everyday. Invest in yourself also. You need to believe in yourself and what you're doing.

+ 1

When out, you can chat up everyone, make new friends outside your current social circle, and meet new girls you can date or screw casually. Its pretty simple to hookup or have a fling but, it gets more complicated when playing for keeps. One of the most absurd standards in society are the narratives written on a cosmo magazine but, where is the counter balance to that for males?

olivia-wilde-cosmopolitan-april-2011.jpg

50 ways to seduce a man? Wear something tight, eat healthy, and go to the gym. Pretty fucking simple but imagine that right next to this magazine, something read the how to seduce women? The mainstream media and general public would freak the fuck out. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Amplifying sexual market value and tactics to rope in some schmuck is socially acceptable in society. In reverse, there is no counter balance not without consequences and public outrage.

There is no substitute for growing a pair, manning up, staking your claim in life by any means necessary (obviously, use common sense lol), and apologizing to nobody. The last narrative reads, birth control got better. Translation: sloot gonna sloot. Contrary to female logic and the gynocentric society we live in, women are not waiting. They are getting banged out during peak sexual market value and some little beta is marrying her after her best days are behind her literally.

Women are social conditioned to be cheered off the cliff. So be it. Captain Save a Hoe ain't coming. Lead. Let the women follow or next her. Plant your flag in this life. Stake your claim. Invest in yourself. Chase your dreams not the girls. Yes, pursue but, not at the cost of the most important things in your life. Women come and go. Life goes on. March to the beat of your drum. I cannot say it enough times; new girls are turning 18everyday. I apologize to nobody.

Men got a longer grace period. Start now. Never look back. The alternative is being cucked, raising some alphas babies, and getting emasculated by a woman who is bulking.

Pay a hobo to pretend like hes going to wander into traffic and rush in and tackle him back on to the street in front of her. Discreetly slip 20 dollars into the hobos pocket while youre on top of him and have him memorize a speech to give at that exact moment thanking you for saving his life and how he had 3 young children he needs to find back in memphis.

After he wanders off introduce yourself and go on about how precious all life is before asking for her number.

Bam

This is close but you fucked up one crucial part. When the hobo gives his speech your bust out a wad of money and give him his payment but it will look like your just being generous and caring.

Back