Tip On Take Out Order?

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This chick didnt get a tip on a Take Out Order, went to facebook to bitch and got Fired for it.

Tamlynn Yoder, 25, of Lake Park, Fla., lost her job at Outback Steakhouse after she complained in a social media post about not getting a tip.

Christ Fellowship Church placed a $735 takeout order and sent someone to pick it up. They did not leave a gratuity for the order.

“We take the order over the phone, we put the order together, take payment and then take order to the car,” Yoder told the Palm Beach Post. “It’s a lot of work just as much as serving.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wai...rder-fired-complained-facebook-211452391.html

Outback was right to fire her. You dont get no tip on no takeout order. She cray.

158Oc62T_400x400.jpg

threadworthy?

well, ok.
some of the tipping threads in the past have been hilarious or at least entertaining.

oh, for sure.
fuck this bitch.
no tip on take out.
wtf.

What i'm thinking is how the hell did they manage to wing a full refund on 735 dollars?!!! Jesus

And then I try to make a complaint on a 5 pound KFC and get a free medium Pepsi.. Fuck my life

Glad to see those tithes are being used for people in need.

As mentioned throughout the years of tipping threads, America should stop this tipping crap to avoid stupid incidents like this.

Add a mandatory 10%+- service charges on receipts like most Asia countries. And some of you call us third world countries with our metrics and all.

The pressure to tip generously is becoming absurd. Many restaurants will now have sign electronic invoices, with the tipping options already on the bill, in which ~20% will be the minimum option. 20% should mean you gave me excellent service, and I'm compensating you for that. Many in the service industry seem to think they're entitled to it for simply handing someone a plate of food, that they themselves had no hand in the making of.

ffffffuuuuuuuuuu we need to do away with tipping altogether.

You All Sound Poor

I always tip on a takeout order if they bring it out to the car.

Ok..I don't generally tip much for takeout....but over $700?

If you order $700 from a restaurant, yeah, you fucking tip.

That's a lot of food , a lot of money, give a tip.

Not rocket science. Just common sense.

People complain about not getting tipped on Amazon Prime Now orders. The drivers make 18 bucks an hour.

Gotta lol at a Church not tipping.

If it's a takeout spot like a pizza, hoagie or Chinese spot there is no need to tip.

If it's a restaurant where waiters/waitresses are putting together the order you should tip.

Poor people disagree with this.

You're going to pick up your food... which means you're not actually sitting down and getting waited on = no need to leave a tip.

They don't even have to turn a table on takeout. Just put stuff in a sack and hand it to me. Literally found money. I'm making them significantly more money on takeout. No waitstaff, hostess, busboys, dishes to clean are needed when I order. I cut their labor costs but they don't cut their price to me.

You're going to pick up your food... which means you're not actually sitting down and getting waited on = no need to leave a tip.

If the person putting together the order makes under minimum wage you should tip.

So if you're picking up from Dominos no tip.

If you're picking up from an actual restaurant tip.

Otherwise everyone else is subsidizing your meals.

I'm tipping you to bring me full beers before my first one is empty, and to make me think we might hook up later. Neither of those happen on a take out, so I ain't tipping.

The Church can diddle kids but refused to leave a tip

The world we live in

Back