Tinder "revenge" Is this petty? Too much? Warranted?

It would've been a far greater gesture of friendship to just bitchslap some sense into that guy. As it is he could be emboldened to do the same shit again.

Probubaly fake, but seems like some genuine effort was put into it if not.

I would have told virgil not to buy bitches shit online he’s never met. Lesson learned.

I never let a bitch play me. If she doesn’t offer to get a round or split dinner she doesn’t get a second date.

Meh, nobody forcing those schmucks to try and buy her admiration.

Hold on, hold on. I'm confused.

He spent over $200 on her and he never even met her? Was he sending shit to her via amazon? And why in the fuck would you ever do that? It's essentially the same as wiring money to a Nigerian prince that emailed you.

True.
But it isn't difficult for some women to look for desperate guys. I figure she must be hot based on the body so the Asian guy was definitely punching above his weight.

Even if her attempts works for every 1 in 350 men it's still a decent hobby to make extra cash.

Hold on, hold on. I'm confused.

He spent over $200 on her and he never even met her? Was he sending shit to her via amazon? And why in the fuck would you ever do that? It's essentially the same as wiring money to a Nigerian prince that emailed you.

Yea I don't understand this. Sounds like their friend is a fucking idiot.

If you spend money on a chick you've never met you deserve to be taken for any amount they can get.

Probably fake but I like to think its real - I love stories of friends who stick up for each other like that. Bros over hoes.

It's fair play for both of them. Not nudes.
She plays the game and sometimes you lose.

nudes is a dick thing but yeah. i sure we all encounter girls who brag about using men and taking advantage of people. it seem petty but these guys got their bros back.

also feel bad for that asian dude for thinking he legit had a shot with her she seems like hottie. yeah any date she have with you be to use you. unless a girl brainwash the evolution insticts is that you get people within your attractive range of looks.

the guy sounds like a douche

you pay and you get to bang, if you don´t its the game. so much but hurt for something that is so honest and straight foward. Tinder is a milenials prostitution.

holy crap this idiot bought a woman he never met 200 dollar of shit? WTF what an idiot. desperate for that pussssssssy.

now he learned

The dumbass in the video doesn't know the difference between a gold digger and a sugar daddy.
Huge fucking difference!

Homeboy played himself.

these guys are creepy now obsess with revenge of people for dating preferenc e

soo petty and this guy below obviously rejected not cause his height but because she find him ugly! if this shit true the reason she say yes to tall blonde guy cause she find him hot. other guy is only few inches shorter. like common

Nothing new, some chicks even put in their profile that they are looking for a sugardaddy and shit. I never went to a restaurant with a chick on a first date, waste of time and money.

What kind of nerds are on Tinder and giving money to chicks?

Set up a date and gtfo Tinder as soon as possible.

I don't believe any of that is real.

Besides it seeming way to fake. The image blurring if I am in a restaurant and someone is filming some YouTube bullshit you bet your ass my face is going to get blurred, I think the majority of people would want their face blurred especially the waitress.

Video is fake as fuck.

I never let a bitch play me. If she doesn’t offer to get a round or split dinner she doesn’t get a second date.

This. It shows what kind of person she is.

Plus, girls sign up for Tinder for free shit all the time. There are tons of profiles that say "pay me five dollars and see what happens". Once you pay, they just unmatch.

If this is real, It's nice that she learned her lesson, but hopefully, these dudes learned a lesson also: Don't spend that kind of money/buy things for a girl that's not your actual girl.

<{fry}>What if she say's sex for food?
Then that’s a fair deal imo. But she wouldn’t need to ask. I’ll buy a woman Drinks and dinner if she wanted bang after. As long as she isn’t fat, then I’ll take her for a walk.

Back