Tinder hookups

I came across two friends wives.

One turned out to be in the process of getting divorced, the other's profile said they were in a "loving, committed, open marriage".

The latter live 500 miles from me, but I must have been swiping while the wife was in town visiting family.
<36>

e08.png

Don't jump on the cuck bandwagon mike.

The thing is, the guy always had the hottest girlfriends, was a bartender and had the charisma to take down any woman. I think its safe to say they are one of those rare couple who can actually do it without getting their feelings hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's out banging 9's and she's catching the odd 7 here or there.

I haven't talked to the guy in about 3 years so I don't know any details, and wouldn't ask anyways.

fuck you sissies. i never got to use tinder. i had to get rejected face to face, like a goddamned man. also had to buy a special camera for dick picks and physically hand it to the woman in person.

fuck you sissies. i never got to use tinder. i had to get rejected face to face, like a goddamned man. also had to buy a special camera for dick picks and physically hand it to the woman in person.

Boo boo! Back in my day I had to stand still with a hard on for 40 minutes while I got my dick pic taken by one of these dudes:

468dbc773441ce7efbdba5804984f98e--time-photography-photography-website.jpg

Then it took 2 days of horseback riding to deliver it to the wench.

Boo boo! Back in my day I had to stand still with a hard on for 40 minutes while I got my dick pic taken by one of these dudes:

468dbc773441ce7efbdba5804984f98e--time-photography-photography-website.jpg

Then it took 2 days of horseback riding to deliver it to the wench.
dude i would rock tinder like a fucking hurricane. you incels wouldn't know what hit you. i can just send a photo of me out and let volume do the work for me? holy shit

I've used it a bit. IMO back in the day, POF was a LOT better.

Not quite as many good looking girls, but I swear even just 5-10 years ago girls were much less entitled/cunty/egotistical

Back then girls seemed like real people. Now the average girl expected every guy messaging them to be a 10/10 6'6 Greek God that wants to buy them a range rover

Hook ups were much easier

I've used it a bit. IMO back in the day, POF was a LOT better.

Not quite as many good looking girls, but I swear even just 5-10 years ago girls were much less entitled/cunty/egotistical

Back then girls seemed like real people. Now the average girl expected every guy messaging them to be a 10/10 6'6 Greek God that wants to buy them a range rover

Hook ups were much easier

Even 2 years ago POF seemed completely different. Now they want to chat for you like 2 months before giving out their #

Weird app.

Most of the likes and messages from gals in my city are scammers. Get most of the real conversation from gals from other cities.

I haven't used it in years. I remember seeing certain chicks that would do mirror images or whatever bullshit snap chat filters with butterflies and flowers. Unoriginal cunts(wood still but begrudgingly)

I haven't used it in years. I remember seeing certain chicks that would do mirror images or whatever bullshit snap chat filters with butterflies and flowers. Unoriginal cunts(wood still but begrudgingly)
From what I've seen most of them still use those frigging filters.

Or the old POF above shoulder/certain angle photos.

A co-worker of mine is pretty funny and cool but he's a balding 39 year old redhead, covered in freckles, fat, and pretty close to being an alcoholic. Besides his sense of humor and a good job I don't know what women see in him. He and his long time girlfriend broke up a few years ago and he's been slaying ass like crazy from Tinder and other sites. From huge boobed BBW's who he defiles with weird toys and takes pics of to dark skinned black girls hot enough to be models. It's crazy.

On a different note, I honestly don't think it will end well and feel he's trying to make up for screwing up a good relationship with a great girl.

I smash women from tinder regularly. Sometimes a few a week and even had a couple in the same day. I try to get younger ones but usually end up with my age or older. Most are average to slightly above but I’ve also hit a few really hot ones. I only meet if it’s for coffee and fuck potential but I have met lots at their place and even a couple hotels when they are just visiting my city for a bit.

When I go to doninican I get insane amount of hot ones but lots want money and I’m not about that life. Still have a regular hook up there and a couple 20 year olds who just want to get drunk and head to a cabana to fuck.

Bumble also been good to me. Met the hottest woman I hit from that app. Persian with an ass like an onion, I’m still crying lol

Disclaimer, I am a pretty good looking dude in really good shape for my age.

Tinder is really buggy. I deleted my user couple of months ago and i'm still receiving "Somebody likes you" messages from the app. I don't really have any idea how this is even possible at 2018. I'll just like to point out this, because it's proof that "Somebody likes you" means absolutely nothing on Tinder.

Last edited:

LOL awesome! Man for some reason I misread the end of your final sentence as 'hand it to the woman in prison' lol

Any tips for what you should write in your profile to maximize banging potential on Tinder? Or do people not read profiles?

Been rejected many times on tinder.

Never once face-to-face.

Man up, bitches.

I used Tinder for about six months between splitting with my ex wife and meeting my current girlfriend (who I met on Tinder). Had some decent success but one week I had sex with three different chicks and I just felt disgusting and realized that life is not for me. Anyways I only had one bad experience, this girl looked pretty good in her pics and was very eager to meet. So we agreed to meet for dinner in a location between our houses, we were about an hour apart. Well on my way she texts me and says she's getting off late and if I could meet her at a different place closer to her. Ok no big deal. But then I get to the place and she gets out of her car. She wasnt completely terrible looking but it was obvious there were some camera tricks and filters going on. She was super short, a little heavier than her pics would leave you to believe and not quite as pretty. So I immediately decide in my head I'm just going to be nice, have dinner, go home and not lead her on at all. After dinner she wants to go for a walk and she's trying to hold my hand and touch me and all this shit and I'm trying to be nice but clear with non intention to reciprocate. So we hug and I tell her nice to meet her, keep in touch blah blah blah. As I'm driving home she immediately starts texting me about when she can see me again and she really likes me and whatever. I tell her I don't know, we're far apart and I just don't see it working out. And she absolutely flips out on me saying she totally misread me and she's so hurt. This is of course not helping endear her to me. So I tell her blatantly look it's not going to happen but we can be friends. She then proceeds to text me every day, good night and good morning and how was my day. I all but completely ignore her and so she begins calling me instead and at this point it's been weeks or months since we went out and I'm seeing another women. At that point I blocked her but I still fear the day she someone winds up on my doorstep.

But I did end up with a beautiful, smart, independent woman and we've been happily together for about 10 months. If I end up single again I'd go back to Tinder but I would be extremely picky compared to what I did before.

Back