Tinder hookups

Honestly the women on Bumble are 10 times hotter than tinder, not surprisingly I get 10 x less matches.

If you are better looking than me I would highly recommend you try Bumble. I'm about a 6-7.

My luck has been maybe 25 girls on Tinder and 3 on Bumble over 2 years.

I was having a connection issue with bumble so I googled it last night and saw it's got horrible reviews, but the majority of people that would review a dating app are mildly retarded anyways

I don't know about all that but I'm a 5 star man

I'm pretty sure I got burned with this last hookup, even tho I used a condom. Starting to burn when I take a piss. Was highly worth it tho, would definitely do again
See, as weird as it sounds, I’m ok with a minor std if the sex was awesome. But in my situation the sex sucked...AND I got diseased.

I thought everyone on Sherdog woulda been on elitesingles or whatever the fuck the one for upperclass folk is called.

I thought everyone on Sherdog woulda been on elitesingles or whatever the fuck the one for upperclass folk is called.
iu keep seeing those brittisih commercials on the stream im watching for ufc 227 lol

Honestly the women on Bumble are 10 times hotter than tinder, not surprisingly I get 10 x less matches.

If you are better looking than me I would highly recommend you try Bumble. I'm about a 6-7.

My luck has been maybe 25 girls on Tinder and 3 on Bumble over 2 years.

I was having a connection issue with bumble so I googled it last night and saw it's got horrible reviews, but the majority of people that would review a dating app are mildly retarded anyways
Bumble has all the fat chicks and single mothers where I live.

Tinder is where it's at.

I stopped using Tinder. All the girls got offended when I asked to hook up. Its like wtf are you on tinder if youre not hooking up. Dumb!

Doesn't take a genius to know that they are offended by how you asked them. Very few if anyone girls want to admit to strangers they are sluts, but that is exactly how that would make them feel. The famous line "Netflix n chill" is what it is because of it.

I'm now in a serious relationship, met her on pof and it's great.
Met 1 chick on tinder, she seemed ok at first but then I realised she was stupid af and would do coke binges on work nights. I made sex to her and she just lay there. It was awful.
I recommend pof as i met plenty chicks there. Matched with plenty chicks on tinder and only spoke to like 2 of them.

I should start a hookup app for garbage-tier humans.

The verification process would only let you make an account if you signed up from a public library computer.

Doesn't take a genius to know that they are offended by how you asked them. Very few if anyone girls want to admit to strangers they are sluts, but that is exactly how that would make them feel. The famous line "Netflix n chill" is what it is because of it.

You dont go on tinder to find a partner unless youre mental. Everyone knows what Tinder is. I did talk them up before asking

I've met a few girls off tinder.

They usually have something wrong with them. Like they are either totally psycho or they are fat and hide it in their pictures really well. Or they have stds, like theirs always something it's just a matter of calling it early and playing it right.

It's gross.. But fun sometimes.

I would and thought about it but don't they screen profiles to make sure you look the age?
I cannot say about Tinder specifically, but lots of apps just let you select the age gap for profiles they show you

Back