Tinder hookups

Honestly the women on Bumble are 10 times hotter than tinder, not surprisingly I get 10 x less matches.

If you are better looking than me I would highly recommend you try Bumble. I'm about a 6-7.

My luck has been maybe 25 girls on Tinder and 3 on Bumble over 2 years.

I was having a connection issue with bumble so I googled it last night and saw it's got horrible reviews, but the majority of people that would review a dating app are mildly retarded anyways

Most chicks who have bumble also have tinder where I live. It’s not like hotter girls decide to use bumble and not tinder. Most girls who use dating apps will use more than one
Ya I was on both and did see a lot of the same girls on both.

That said I find there are way less girls on Bumble and a much higher concentration of hot ones.

I would guess that is because uglier girls get a huge ego validation boost from tinder where hundreds if not thousands of guys just reach out to almost every girl to see if they get ANYTHING back. it makes them feel popular.

And an uglier girl on Bumble will actually feel the ego shot that guys have become used to, and that women typically never had to feel, when they now have to make the first move to reach out to a guy and he may not be interested back.

Its dumb, but in my experience straight up asking to hookup never works, since girls get like thousands of those messages a day, and it just comes off as desperate. You have to be subtle and flirt a little first. But that's just me... Maybe really attractive dudes can pull it off just by asking, I dunno.
Exactly. This guy clearly has no idea how to chat up a woman. You never ask to “hookup”. You have to put effort into charming a girl and ask if they want to meet to get to know them better and then you try and hook up with them in person.

Yup. You have to try and be a little original. Pick something from their profile and try to make a joke from it. Just like in person to person meetings making a gal laugh goes a long way.

Yup. You have to try and be a little original. Pick something from their profile and try to make a joke from it. Just like in person to person meetings making a gal laugh goes a long way.

It took me like a year of online dating to figure that out. I'm ashamed to say in my desperation i came across as a total creep when I first started, but I got a lot better at it

I'm glad there are so many clueless and desperate dudes begging for hookups like I was on tinder tho, cuz it probably makes me stand out really well

Last edited:
It took me like a year of online dating to figure that out. I'm ashamed to say in my desperation i came across as a total creep when I first started, but I got a lot better at it

I'm glad there are so many clueless and desperate dudes begging for hookups like I was on tinder tho, cuz it probably makes me stand out really well
there are online dating coach Bro's you can google who give decent pointers on how to make a quick impact via dating App or text reply. You will see many styles and can pick something that fits best to your style. I found them useful years ago just as a guideline but now just have my own style.

I’m both relieved and disappointed that I got paired up before Tinder was a thing...

Why would that make them a wacko? What is so wacky about meeting someone on Tinder and having a genuine relationship? Plenty of people have done it before

Yeah they are called wackos

Yeah, well off OKCupid

I unknowingly butt fucked a good acquaintances wife. True story

Yeah, well off OKCupid

I unknowingly butt fucked a good acquaintances wife. True story

Lol i butt fucked a chubby chick from OK Cupid once, too. First date.
Wasn't anyone's wife tho.

We had a good thread on IGN 4 years back with 1 dude asking people for stupid shit to say on Tinder as pickup lines.

I was in stitches
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/i...tell-me-what-to-say.453937491/#post-492223715

CGDJB74.jpg

0oBpEeJ.gif

2vb0s5t.jpg

No Tinder hookups, but I'll talk about my POF hookups. For almost a decade it was my premiere choice for getting laid. All seemed well for many years.

However, a few years back I had my final encounter on there and it was the worst. I hooked up with a flight attendant and got an STD. The lay wasn't that great either. It took almost a year for it to clear up with antibiotics and some holistic treatments.

No Tinder hookups, but I'll talk about my POF hookups. For almost a decade it was my premiere choice for getting laid. All seemed well for many years.

However, a few years back I had my final encounter on there and it was the worst. I hooked up with a flight attendant and got an STD. The lay wasn't that great either. It took almost a year for it to clear up with antibiotics and some holistic treatments.
You fucked Chandra Nalaar.
chandra_nalaar_by_allengeneta-d4swb6i.jpg

Are girls on POF attractive? That place scares me tbh

Are girls on POF attractive? That place scares me tbh
Eh, it's free. There are plenty of attractive women, but you gotta sift through them to find the attractive and good ones. So that whole "get what you pay for" kind of thing gets thrown out the window. If you have a good experience, that's better than expected. If you have a bad experience, it's exactly what you expected. Honestly though I had more good dates and hookups than bad,

Bumble is where it is at if you want to use a dating App.

Women have to contact you first once a match is made so your ability to close is so much higher. I've quit Tinder for that reason.

Plus Bumble women are on average way better looking as many of the hottest women on Tinder would get overwhelmed with the thousands of guys trying to chat with them each day and sending dick pics (thx @Zer :oops:) and moved to Bumble where they can control that.

Well girls on tinder can be contacted only if it's a mutual match so... I used to use both (married now), I had decent success with tinder hooking up with 5 to 7s. Hotter girls is quite hard, you must be very attractive, which I'm not apparently

I'm pretty sure I got burned with this last hookup, even tho I used a condom. Starting to burn when I take a piss. Was highly worth it tho, would definitely do again

You gotta be dumb as a brick to invite a stranger to your home

Back