Tinder date stole my sunglasses.

Forgetting your sunglasses in someone's car =/= them stealing your sunglasses... Sorry, man, but she probably doesn't give a shit about your Raybans

Just be thankful there's women out there with such low standards they're willing to have "teh sex" with someone who says "teh sex"

Oh those aren’t bad, especially if you have an rx and it’s in there. Even without, those are legit.
We just got the Ferrari collection and they’re selling great!
Oooh I like the looks of those!

She is pregnant apparently..
She pawned the glasses to get a test kit and it came out that she is pregnant with your first born.

imagine losing your sunglasses and virginity on the same night...TS got played

Last edited:
Leave the glasses. I lost a hat one time when this woman was blowing me and said eff it.

True story: Me and Greg were leaving a steakhouse when a guy approached us asking if we would want to bone his girl. We were ripped enough to agree and we got into his Escalade and she proceeded to blow him while I fingered her pussy. She then flipped and blew me and he fingered her. Her husband or boyfriend or whatever sat there and jerked off while she did this. This was weird as hell and I’ve only had this happen that one time.
So you guys didn't fuck her? Why?

They are gone, bro. Buy a new pair. Don't make the same mistake again, rookie.

Leave the glasses. I lost a hat one time when this woman was blowing me and said eff it.

True story: Me and Greg were leaving a steakhouse when a guy approached us asking if we would want to bone his girl. We were ripped enough to agree and we got into his Escalade and she proceeded to blow him while I fingered her pussy. She then flipped and blew me and he fingered her. Her husband or boyfriend or whatever sat there and jerked off while she did this. This was weird as hell and I’ve only had this happen that one time.

That is weird, that happens to me like all the time bro

Back