Tinder date stole my sunglasses.

Hearse Lightning

Not an Uber
@Brown
Reaction score
I met a girl from Tinder at a bar last night. We ended up have teh sex in her car. I realized on my drive home that I left my expensive sunglasses in her car. I texted her today and she isn't responding at all. Do I write them off as gone and move on? I saw a story like a year ago where this happened to a guy and he texted her non stop for like a year asking for them back.

Prob didn’t lay the pipe the right way.

That or she’s just cheap and needed some shades.

Maybe she is just ashamed to have slept with you and wants to pretend it never happened

So you did the old "I forgot my sunglasses" trick, but it failed?

That's what you get for wearing sunglasses at night, I guess.

Start a gofundme to get them replaced, imo.

Your sunglasses probably look better on him anyway.

Just walk away. It's an unwritten rule that you don't contact tinder smashes after the "encounter". I left some shit in a girl's car once and texted her to get it back and she didn't go away for over a year.

Leave the glasses. I lost a hat one time when this woman was blowing me and said eff it.

True story: Me and Greg were leaving a steakhouse when a guy approached us asking if we would want to bone his girl. We were ripped enough to agree and we got into his Escalade and she proceeded to blow him while I fingered her pussy. She then flipped and blew me and he fingered her. Her husband or boyfriend or whatever sat there and jerked off while she did this. This was weird as hell and I’ve only had this happen that one time.

You’ll be hearing from the police soon.

From here it looks like you left it so youd have to come back. Like a George Costanza type thing.

Let em go and do an inventory of your personal belongings before you leave next time.

Lmao they're gone forever

Leave the glasses. I lost a hat one time when this woman was blowing me and said eff it.

True story: Me and Greg were leaving a steakhouse when a guy approached us asking if we would want to bone his girl. We were ripped enough to agree and we got into his Escalade and she proceeded to blow him while I fingered her pussy. She then flipped and blew me and he fingered her. Her husband or boyfriend or whatever sat there and jerked off while she did this. This was weird as hell and I’ve only had this happen that one time.

<{Joewithit}>

move on bro, the tinder hoes dont come back

So you did the old "I forgot my sunglasses" trick, but it failed?

That's what you get for wearing sunglasses at night, I guess.

Start a gofundme to get them replaced, imo.
I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes

Well that was random. Was she wearing sunglasses?

Back