Times you hate your own political side.

I believe it dude...

It's amazing how the us flag has been equated to white racism...

I
I was a bouncer too an encountered it all the time.

Certain types when my white co-workers kicked them out they'd be fighting it the whole time and bitching about "profiling".

I do it, not a fucking peep.

i've voted for both sides and i'm sick of my choices

I see "SJWs" and the "Alt Right" as being on the same side even though they hate each other (they both signal-boost the other and they both rely on the other for their relevance).

I feel the same way although I hadn't looked at it this way before. My reasoning was always that SJW's and the Alt Right are the exact same people with one difference - which system of propaganda got hold of them first? Additionally, whether you go too far left or too far right you end up in the same place, the only difference is whether your fascist dictatorship is federal or corporate.

Glad you mentioned the mutual dependency point though, it's all too true (not to mention ironic).

I'm part of the 42% of independent voters who are not card-carrying members of neither the Democratic nor the Republican party, and it grinds my gears to no end every 4 years when the vast majority of my fellow Independents choose to close their eyes and make the choice between the Crazy candidate and the Idiotic candidate, rather than giving any of the plethoras of Third Parties a chance to reach that 5% threshold in order to get Federal funding.

Shameful is when the French, the butt of so many cowardly jokes, have the guts to give both of their main parties the boot for their failings, and voted for a brand new party that's barely a year old, while our "brave Americans" are still cowering in their sandboxes.

From now on, any worn-out joke in the WR about the French being cowards should simply be responded with a photo chart for the 2017 French Election results, showing both of their primary political parties being destroyed by the "cowardly" French voters.

Last edited:
Opposition to gay marriage.

Yeah, this too. I understand getting annoyed at degenerates twerking in front of Mike Pence's house, but they should be allowed to suck each others dicks

It's far away from being solved but there's an improvement. If you look at people closer to the center, maybe guys like HomerThompson or Overshot on sherdog, much more will admit that there are problems with Islam instead of repeating empty phrases over and over again.
Part of the problem is that many people who actually have a voice, mainstream media as well as celebrities are very outspoken Islam apologists, which makes the problem look worse than it is imo.

The celebrity part is true, but it's also important to note that their dumbfuck fans believe what they say. People are just being brainwashed into believing Islam is peaceful.

And yeah, some guys here do a good job regarding Islam. The rest seem to be full-blown apologists unfortunately. No middle ground here.

The key to not ever hating your political side is to not have one.

I'm part of the 42% of independent voters who are not card-carrying members of neither the Democratic nor the Republican party, and it grinds my gears to no end every 4 years when the vast majority of my fellow Independents choose to close their eyes and make the choice between the Crazy candidate and the Idiotic candidate, rather than giving any of the plethoras of Third Parties a chance to reach that 5% threshold in order to get Federal funding.

Shameful is when the French, the butt of so many cowardly jokes, have the guts to give both of their main parties the boot for their failings, and voted for a brand new party that's barely a year old, while our "brave Americans" are still cowering in their sandboxes.

From now on, any worn-out joke in the WR about the French being cowards should simply be responded with a photo chart for the 2017 French Election results, showing both of their primary political parties being destroyed by the "cowardly" French voters.

I don't think a lack of courage is the reason people don't vote for cranks. It's more just a decent understanding of how our system works.

I don't think a lack of courage is the reason people don't vote for cranks. It's more just a decent understanding of how our system works.
Uhhh.. No. The system is people and their choices and the powers that be with their money. The people and their choices should never just feel beaten by "how the system works."

Uhhh.. No. The system is people and their choices and the powers that be with their money. The people and their choices should never just feel beaten by "how the system works."

Not what I said.

Our system is designed to reward moderation. If you want to move policy in a particular direction, you're going to vote for the candidate that most closely aligns with you.

Blaming "the system" is what cowards do when they don't have the guts to jump off the bandwagon.

Since 2010, my home state of California adopted the same run-off election process just like France for our State elections, and I'm under no illusions that the top-two vote getters in the California Primaries who moves on to the second round in the General election would be anything than two Democrats, no matter how many batshit-crazy ideas coming out of Sacramento every other month, and no matter how many more moderate choices actually exists on the ballot.

If you ask the self-proclaimed Independents who consistently vote for the Big Two, 10 out of 10 will grudgingly admit that even though there's a Third Party candidate on the ballot who is more closely aligned to their ideology, they believe that Third Party candidates can never win, and thus will vote for either the Democrat or Republican candidate instead, because they don't want to "waste their vote".

A self-fulfilling prophecy made possible by cowardice, that's what it is.

Last edited:
Not what I said.

Our system is designed to reward moderation. If you want to move policy in a particular direction, you're going to vote for the candidate that most closely aligns with you.

You called authors party option a "crank" and then indicated the reason people don't vote forntbe is because they "know how the system works."

Kind of sounded like you were shilling for establishment Ds, which is just what you kind of do well around here.

Blaming "the system" is what cowards do when they don't have the guts to jump off the bandwagon.

No one is blaming the system. The system works pretty well. The point is that if you're a conservative, and a conservative candidate third-party candidate runs, and you and enough people like you vote for him, the result is that you elect a Democrat. So that discourages extremism and encourages compromise. It's not people lacking in courage who make those moves; it's mature people who understand the system and believe in democratic government.

You called authors party option a "crank" and then indicated the reason people don't vote forntbe is because they "know how the system works."

I'll ignore your grade-school-level trolling. The actual third-party candidates were, indeed, cranks.

Interdasting.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how "moderate" do you consider the current GOP majorities in the House and Senate?

Not very. But have you seen their voters?

No one is blaming the system. The system works pretty well. The point is that if you're a conservative, and a conservative candidate third-party candidate runs, and you and enough people like you vote for him, the result is that you elect a Democrat. So that discourages extremism and encourages compromise. It's not people lacking in courage who make those moves; it's mature people who understand the system and believe in democratic government.

I'll ignore your grade-school-level trolling. The actual third-party candidates were, indeed, cranks.

Trump and Bernie? Well, I guess.

Grade school level troller just had a law review paper published you fake intellectual.

System works? The system where everybody ends up having one of two sides think for them, with the same money running the agenda for both sides? The political system in America is not working that well. We need like 3 more centrist parties, and then still a bunch of people who understand why it's better to think for yourself.

Trump and Bernie? Well, I guess.

Grade school level troller just had a law review paper published you fake intellectual.

Meow.

If you can't discuss stuff like an adult, why would anyone care what you have to say?

That time I was a Liberal, and then changed sides due to their overwhelming irrationality.

There are times, when I am disgusted to be a Republican, and now is one of those times. The disabled mother of a dear friend of mine from Nevada was out buying a few groceries and some random Trump supporter yelled out to her, "Trump's gonna get rid of all you cripples!"

I never really understood why our party was always looked at like knuckle dragging, mouth breathing ignorant buffoons. Then I hear about some of us pulling nonsense like this and I am reminded.

He fears anti disabled sentiment is rising, and while I have not faced such venom, nor has my son, I would not be surprised. Especially in the US, which has a history of atrocity against people with Disabilities. Back then they called it Eugenics, and it wasn't Nazi Germany that did it first. We did.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Haunting-photographs-reveal-da…

Sometimes the monster you see, is the one in the mirror..

So guys, name a time when you were disgusted with your party or the people in it.

im a social liberal and fiscal moderate. so idk what side im really on, but i suppose i lean more liberal on most issues.

in general, i think white on black racism occurs more than white people think it does, and less than black people think it does. so i get really irritated when my side assumes everything is about race. the michael brown shooting for example. if a cop stops you....do what he asks, and you probably wont be shot. though, on the flip side, there are times when cops are super unreasonable, and trigger happy. like the guy who got shot in the arm while his hand was raised and he was on the ground....wtf.

i dislike when people on both sides ignore legitimate economic philosophies. dems will often pretend like conservatives dont give a shit about poor people. some dont. but there are legitimate, and plausible, theories, that truly make a case that poor people will be better off without liberal policies. reps do the same though. they assume that liberals only "give handouts" to hang on to poor votes. there is some truth to that at times.....but once again, there are keyensian theories that put forth reasonable ideas for why it is good for everyone, when poor people have cash.

im a non-believer. i F'ing despise the angry resentful loudmouthed atheist, though. the ones protesting the nativity scenes. telling theists that theyre illogical idiots. stfu...you're giving all of us a bad name. fight the fights that are worth having, like ID being taught in science classes.

Back