Times you had to be the bearer of bad news

Someone told him he should've just let the local managers handle it instead. And he said, "I need to face these people and tell them it was my decision. It keeps me from taking these decisions lightly."
1715372044385.png

8bf5b140-1a7f-47bc-86fc-30a54694db41_text.gif

Sure I have no qualms about it. One time as a teen I called this chick's grandparents to tell them she's a whore after she just got gangbanged by like 9 dudes.

I told a girl I liked that she had a mustache but you couldn't really see it because she was blonde LOL! I'm so fvcking retarded <2>

• Haha
Reactions: PND
Jesus, imagine when he actually becomes a resident, or even worse, a surgeon. He might start telling everyone on sherdog he is god.

Although, he probably isn't lieing, the Real Doctors always let the interns do the shit work, like giving bad news.

I told my little homie that he is gay. There is no such thing as 90 percent straight.

• Haha
Reactions: PND
Haven't seen those movies in ages. Did he lay off his troops?

"“The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.”

Back