Times where you think a UFC fighter bet on their own fight..

I've heard shamrock vs Franklin, personally I don't believe it. But it's a rumor out there

I figured it was obvious enough but u can bet on yourself to lose
It’s illegal, and no sport book will take that bet

Fedor losing to Verdum. He was a heavy favorite and would clean up by betting against himself.
He could’ve made a lot more if he bet on himself vs Zulu or Hong Man Choi or whoever else

Have a seat

Forrest vs Silva. That punch that put Forrest down didn't seem that devastating at all.

I figured it was obvious enough but u can bet on yourself to lose
It’s illegal, and no sport book will take that bet

i assume you mean "can't" bet on yourself to lose.

but in reality, you just have a third party bet on you to lose with your own money.

He could’ve made a lot more if he bet on himself vs Zulu or Hong Man Choi or whoever else

Have a seat
What does have a seat mean? Like your opinion is so special I’m supposed to give a fuck or something.

Souk for sure bet against himself against o malley

I also think Chael bet against himself vs Jones. I heard from a very good source, that when he accepted that fight, he knew he couldn't win.
I think a majority of fighters who accept to fight Jones know they can't win.

Mucias probably did since the taktarov fight was fixed

What does have a seat mean? Like your opinion is so special I’m supposed to give a fuck or something.
It means your opinion is so dumb, you should sit down for a moment and gather yourself, maybe have a coffee, glass of water etc

Every time Chael has lost a "close one"

Anytime Ken Shamrock fought outside of a tournament

Kimbo did it for sure. I think in other orgs though. He seemed on the straight and narrow in the UFC since he had some embarrassing losses.

Only one that's really made me wonder (in the UFC) is Rumble-DC II. Rumble was starting a new business venture and leaving the sport....didn't listen to his coaches at all.

I think Mayweather bet on him about the rounds for KO win vs Conor
The rope a dope in the first 3 rounds was very evident

It means your opinion is so dumb, you should sit down for a moment and gather yourself, maybe have a coffee, glass of water etc
Wrong. It means your a Shertard who thinks they can talk shit to people and not get called out on it.

Back