Time to get real wats the difference between khabib and usman ?

What is the difference between Zabit and Yair (who's WAY more proven) .
What? Yair have awful wrestling skills, and his boxing is really bad. All he does - spamming spinning shit, what doesn't dealt any damage.
Also how he is more proven? Beating old BJ and guy with record like 14-14 now making you more proven?

What? Yair have awful wrestling skills, and his boxing is really bad. All he does - spamming spinning shit, what doesn't dealt any damage.
And he's still beaten multiple fighters with winning UFC records unlike Zahype.

Ok I’ll bite.
Let’s not be silly. The vast majority of fans do NOT cheer for or against fighters solely based on their ethnicity.

Sure, when all things are equal people naturally tend root for someone that has something in common with them .
Could be country, race, gender, hair color , on and on .

It really comes down to personality and at the moment Usman doesn’t really have anything appealing for most people to get behind and root for or against.

He’s in the zone of “meh”. People normally shit on meh.

Both guys destroying oppositions . I don’t get u guys . Like wtf don’t say khabib is threatening with subs cus Ryan Hall is threatening with subs and y’all say he sucks ass . Why is Khabib entertain and usman not . Khabib v gleison is a fucking snooze fest . I don’t get how cearting grapplers are loved and others not . Askren is so beloved but Woodley boring . The fuck going on . I don’t ever seen people
Point out how boring Frankie is . Let me add jake shields into the mix since some weirdos think this race baiting. If they cut jake they should cut khabib

Both guys destroying oppositions . I don’t get u guys . Like wtf don’t say khabib is threatening with subs cus Ryan Hall is threatening with subs and y’all say he sucks ass . Why is Khabib entertain and usman not . Khabib v gleison is a fucking snooze fest . I don’t get how cearting grapplers are loved and others not . Askren is so beloved but Woodley boring . The fuck going on . I don’t ever seen people
Point out how boring Frankie is . Let me add jake shields into the mix since some weirdos think this race baiting. If they cut jake they should cut khabib
Khabib can't even finish a bum real estate agent who cares.

Difference is this:

Khabib has a tenacity and sense of urgency when he fights
Us man has a TON of potential but (mistakanly admits) fights @30%.

Both guys have a similar style (wrestling) but one (khabib) really makes it obvious he wants to maul you.

Usman, for Better or worse, needs to have a sense of humor in his trash talk, and get the fans emotionally engaged... look at the “if sambo was easy it would be called bjj” t-shirt , rustled some Brazilian jimmies

Khabib can't even finish a bum real estate agent who cares.
You guys give forums a bad rep.

Before the fight:

“The first real wrestler Khabib has faced with a wrestling background. and excellent close range boxing. Khabib will be KO’d.”

After the fight:

“He’s a real estate agent.”

I guess Werdum sucks ass because he lost to a firefighter. Am I retarding correctly?

Ok I’ll bite.
Let’s not be silly. The vast majority of fans do NOT cheer for or against fighters solely based on their ethnicity.

Sure, when all things are equal people naturally tend root for someone that has something in common with them .
Could be country, race, gender, hair color , on and on .

It really comes down to personality and at the moment Usman doesn’t really have anything appealing for most people to get behind and root for or against.

He’s in the zone of “meh”. People normally shit on meh.
<mma4>

Hey Needs to engage the fans emotionally. He’s coming across as too serious and doesn’t show off his witty , humorous side enough.

Even the very angry Nick Diaz will smile and laugh, I am yet to see Usman laughing or cracking a joke

FilI is dat guy who's best win is Lobov? Make sense, sure.
A win over Fili is still way better than a win over Moraes (0-1 in UFC), Santiago (0-2) or Bochniak (2-3). Also Fili beat Bermudez and Dias lol, Fili himself has beaten way better comp than Zabit.

Zahype is one of the most premature hype trains I've ever seen given that people are talking about him like worldbeater and guaranteed to destroy guys like Yair or even Fili.

One has to make excuses even after a win, while the other gets his head photoshopper into a bear after each of his fights.

1) khabib is a lot more active than Usman, Khabib is similar to fighters like Kevin Lee who are very active on the ground as opposed to fighters like Usman/Colby who don't do much real damage to their opponents whilst on the ground.

2) Khabib isn't even White but is Dagestani & as someone very knowledgeable about population groups & their genetics I can tell you that Dagestanis cluster closest with Turks, Iranians & Azeris on a genetic plot.

3)Though Usman doesn't fight very excitingly, he also comes across as quite annoying on top, I know that this is quite subjective but he comes across as very stuck up & into himself which makes fans dislike him even more.

I say all of this knowing that racial bias and racism towards certain groups (sometimes at an even subconscious level) is a real thing but I don't think in the case of Usman, it is the main reason.

Back