Time to get real wats the difference between khabib and usman ?

Your post is a non-sequitor, not a response. He speaks about people who are not of white European ancestry and you reference fighters who are of said ancestry.

My point was that those fighters were treated like shit in many ways despite being white and even though they were performing quite well.

Khabib has "0" in his record and that's pretty much it. If Khabib lost his second pro fight early in his career (like Usman did) he'd be much less popular and not have that undefeated, invincible aura.

Who? Orni? Or the guy he quoted? Both of their points are very clear in their posts. I am not being passive aggressive here. Just read the posts.
You said, "I know what your point was".

I want you to tell me what his point was.

Mofos still bringing up the Tibau fight? Smh that was years ago. Khabib has been crushing guys now

Khabibs wrestling is in a different level. But Usman has potiential to be a decent striker.

Both guys destroying oppositions . I don’t get u guys . Like wtf don’t say khabib is threatening with subs cus Ryan Hall is threatening with subs and y’all say he sucks ass . Why is Khabib entertain and usman not . Khabib v gleison is a fucking snooze fest . I don’t get how cearting grapplers are loved and others not . Askren is so beloved but Woodley boring . The fuck going on . I don’t ever seen people
Point out how boring Frankie is . Let me add jake shields into the mix since some weirdos think this race baiting. If they cut jake they should cut khabib

Usman vs Maia

Usman - 66 sig str 0 td's 0 sub att. 0 pass

Khabib vs Al

Khabib - 134 sig str 6 td's 1 sub att. 7 pass also he had 172 strikes out of 352 thrown and a 44% land rate to Usman's 31%.

You're legit retarded if you can't see that Khabib is very active and takes a lot of chances while Usman is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC.So you're going to bring up Khabib's 1st fight in the UFC as an example?Askren is beloved?You're the type of member I would never put on ignore cause threads like this make me laugh.Haha,jesus you're clueless.

Both guys destroying oppositions . I don’t get u guys . Like wtf don’t say khabib is threatening with subs cus Ryan Hall is threatening with subs and y’all say he sucks ass . Why is Khabib entertain and usman not . Khabib v gleison is a fucking snooze fest . I don’t get how cearting grapplers are loved and others not . Askren is so beloved but Woodley boring . The fuck going on . I don’t ever seen people
Point out how boring Frankie is . Let me add jake shields into the mix since some weirdos think this race baiting. If they cut jake they should cut khabib
"Askren is so beloved"

Seriouz?

TS seeing and looking for what he wants.

Who the fuck on here loves Askren? Or Shields? These guys have always been considered boring ass lay and pray fighters. Sounds to me like TS wants everyone to back Usman but realizes he is boring as hell to watch, so how do we get people to like him? I KNOW! Try to guilt them into it by saying if they don't enjoy his boring ass fights they must be racist. Jesus.....black people need to stop doing this, it's transparent. No amount of white guilt could make me enjoy Usman's fights, they are OBJECTIVELY awful to watch.

While we're on the subject, Khabib is far more active and trying to cause damage in his fights than Usman, but I would still consider him a lay and pray fighter and I don't like watching his fights as he never finishes people. Lots of people on here share that opinion as well.

Oh, it's one of those "WHY IS THIS BLACK GUY NOT MORE POPULAR?!?!?! MUST BE RACISM" threads

usman is more patriotic because he is a US MAN. That's all I've got.

Khabib is a an elite MMA fighter who is ducked by fighters like Conor Mcgregor while Excuseman is just some top 15 MMA fighter who on a Full Camp got taken down by 2 week notice Maia and wobble by Maia's K1 left hand in the first few rounds.

Full Camp Maia could not even come close to getting a takedown on elite fighters such as Woodley and Colby.

Then Excuseman has the audacity to make more excuses like 2 broken hands which is a load of bullshit to explain his crap performance on a 2 week notice Maia.

Yet people are slobbering his bbc like he is the future GOAT at WW.

Khabib has actually fought top fighters and dominated them.

Last edited:
What is the difference between Zabit and Yair (who's WAY more proven) or Israel or MVP or insert other fancy dancer?

Yes he has shown more grappling, but also Russian fetish.

Back