Time to get real wats the difference between khabib and usman ?

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both guys destroying oppositions . I don’t get u guys . Like wtf don’t say khabib is threatening with subs cus Ryan Hall is threatening with subs and y’all say he sucks ass . Why is Khabib entertain and usman not . Khabib v gleison is a fucking snooze fest . I don’t get how cearting grapplers are loved and others not . Askren is so beloved but Woodley boring . The fuck going on . I don’t ever seen people
Point out how boring Frankie is . Let me add jake shields into the mix since some weirdos think this race baiting. If they cut jake they should cut khabib

Last edited:
Khabib is Russian, Usman Nigerian. Big difference.

Khabib vs RDA (his most impressive win IMO) was a god awful entertainment wise.

Khabib reigns ground and pound on guys he can't beat in stand up. usman lays on them.

Nobody knows the recipe to the secret sauce that makes fans gravitate towards certain celebrities and not others. One thing is that is clear to me is this, if you are not European-White and you are brave enough to express some type of respect towards your cultural heritage, you better be the most consistently impressive fighter in the world or the masses of fans will never accept you.

Some people can spread hate-speech and become instant superstars, and others will never do anything right in the eyes of the masses of fans. It is what it is.

Both guys destroying oppositions . I don’t get u guys . Like wtf don’t say khabib is threatening with subs cus Ryan Hall is threatening with subs and y’all say he sucks ass . Why is Khabib entertain and usman not . Khabib v gleison is a fucking snooze fest . I don’t get how cearting grapplers are loved and others not . Askren is so beloved but Woodley boring . The fuck going on . I don’t ever seen people
Point out how boring Frankie is .
Only the casuals "belove" askren. U no y? Becuase he was in Joe rogans podcast.

Im a fan of Usman, Khabib is objectively more busy and exciting to watch tho

85ab92c3ef23a738dc7b27c400d4d67f.png

One guy takes his opponent down smeshing them into Bolivian for 10-8 round.

The other lays on his opponent for 3 rounds doing little to no damage, then proceeds to act like he was only going 30%, and could've finished him if he wanted.

One guy takes his opponent down smeshing them into Bolivian for 10-8 round. The other lays on his opponent for 3 rounds doing little to no damage, then proceeds to act like he was only going 30%, and could've finished him if he wanted.
Lol who has he really put damage on? He throws pittter patter strikes . Lol and sometimes guys get swelling . The fuck who has he hurt ?

I dont find khabib particularly exciting to watch, but his appeal for me is his relentless domination of an opponent, and the fact that he is 26-0. It is intriguing to watch him fight. I do believe that a lot of his popularity is due to his personality though; he has a lot of insufferable fanboys.

Usman, in contrast, doesnt seem to want fans.

Lol who has he really put damage on? He throws pittter patter strikes . Lol and sometimes guys get swelling . The fuck who has he hurt ?

Are you retarded? You obviously haven't seen his most recent fights with Iaquinta, Barboza, MJ? He beat the fuck out of those guys, Barboza vs Khabib looked like a bear mauling helpless prey ffs. Get real man.

Ummm Khabib Mauls people in the ground bro.

Usman is a wrestler who looks for a good position to lay N pray.

Khabib has been training GNP since he was born

If u got a problem with Frankie then u got a problem with me bro!

Last edited:
Khabib is a million times more entertaining, he brutally GNPs his opponents as opposed to Usman who's pretty much the definition of lay and pray. I can tell you don't watch the fights if you have to question this.

Back